Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Kane - might be not as good?
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys,

Remember this wonder youth we all talked about last year. Harry Kane The one who came second in scoring after Aguero and had an exceptional season.

Lot of us went wow whooow, I wasn't one of them but I also got super excited. There was a rumor Manchester United might get him with 40 mil. And that killed it, because it was ridiculous. We discussed as if he was a true wonder, super talented, and he started to make it to the news, even handled interview and craps...

In the last 11 games he only scored 2 for Spurs and, in the first 2 games of this year, he's been pretty mediocre to me - scoring NONE. May be because I expected more from him, and that's why I was looking forward to see Spurs more.

Let's have a little guess here.

I think he will be like alot of the other overrated English players, hit the news big but doesn't bring much to the table. May be it would be different if he play for the top flight clubs (MU, Chelsea, MC, Arsenal etc.. where he's supported by other stars). If I was him I would stay off all the media and interviews sh!t...

At the end of the season we might have a look back and see who's right who's wrong. I hope he will still develop though.

Comments
Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

he will be scoring more than 10 goals but maybe wont reach 20. that is my prediction. good player and will grow more to be lethal in the near future.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Kane would be an amazing signing for United. Hell, even Rooney scored only 4 goals in the last 20 games. Kane is still 22 years old.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Relax he is still 21(22), and yet to reach his peak plus aside of his goal ratio his dribbling is pretty good alongside his passing, trust me when he turns 25/26 He would probably be fighting for the Top 10 Players in the world

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

kane has beening playing great he stopped score but helping his team spurs is nothing without kane

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

kane has beening playing great he stopped score but helping his team spurs is nothing without spurs

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think he will be a good player in the future. Maybe he won't be as prolific this season, but should still score at least 12 goals in the PL.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He won't repeat his heroics from last season, but Pochettino will keep the faith.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I feel that he might be another overhyped player and english media are to blame. English media are like sickness , epidemic disease that encircles any story to stir it up and make lies and sensations ! God I hate those shameless journalists with all my heart .

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

Amen Marcus.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

First season = Unknown = Unmarked.

Once you make a name you climb to the next level, the coaches makes some tactics to deny you easy occasion or getting the ball in confortable position and its logical. So lets wait and give him time to adapt to his new statue.

Only top players confirm their good previous seasons, if his playing is predictible this year will gonna be dificult for him, wait and see.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I'm pretty sure of this case, I don't even care if he scores 20 goals or not, I predict he won't. He'll probably score 14. But what I actually see in him, is that he certainly is a fantastic footballer. I do not respect him because of the goals he scored last season, but the "completeness" & versatility in him is what makes him special.

So what I'm trying to say is that you can, but not always see his brilliance by just watching the score after the match, but rather watch the full match and see how he plays. He's a top footballer, not just a guy who got fortunate last season by scoring 10 penalties & 10 tap ins (ye I know tap ins need great instinct & intelligence).

Probably the best example of what I just wrote is the Man Utd game that ended 0-0 last season.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

One hit wonder? Nopp. Harry Kane is on fire!

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Vardy is the real deal.

Lodatz 8 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

LOL.

3rd top scorer in the league, with 8 goals in 13 games, with another young English striker 1st with 13 in 13.

Gosh darn that poisonous over-hyping. ;p

• History

LOL.

3rd top scorer in the league, after 13 games.

LOL.

3rd top scorer in the league, with 8 goals in 13 games.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

For now, he is kinda live up to the expectation, especially in the last few rounds and Im really glad... let's hope he can keep his performance and I really hope to see him in European cups...

This thread was created 3 months ago, and we still have a long season to evaluate, still too early though!

bluezz 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea 14 724

saddens me to see people think scoring is everything... he has been playing better than the likes of costa, rooney etc

• History

saddens to see people think scoring is everything... he has been playing better than the likes of costa, rooney etc

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not hard to be playing better than Rooney at the moment.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

True, we shouldn't just focus on his scoring... but he made the mark because of those goals though.

@SunFlash: sad but true :D

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Not sure what is exactly wrong with Rooney . I always thought he will be like old school striker going strong till 33 or so .

I don;t think he likes to play under van Gaal or even for United.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

yes he wanted to leave united but they offered him a huge contract that he had to accept.