Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hazard Vs Sanchez : Who is the king of London ?
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

My first aim here is to show this video from HeilRJ and Rom7oo mutual contribution, an occasion to see who is actually more popular than the other, i rate both of them very high.

Is someone have a preference ? Who is the London king ?

Comments
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Honestly both are amazing players however for talent and skill, hazard tops it.
But if i was a manager, i would choose sanchez cause he takes on the role of fabregas and costa for chelsea in arsenal. he has a high work rate and is very crucial for the team.

Hazard is an amazing player with a good work rate, but comparing to sanchez, thats a different story.

Like comparing benzema to suarez, suarez is a better player, but benzema would fit in any team cause he has the ability to take on different roles like sanchez.

nevertheless great video and topic for us to discuss +1!

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ True +1

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Not being bias but by the performances it's no doubt Sanchez. Hazard was invisible in the World Cup and disappointed massively while Sanchez carried chile on his shoulders to just barely get knocked out by Brazil on penalties. Also Sanchez works harder, defends more, and he has much more goals and assists. Hazard has bright future but in my opinion he's highly overrated because he disappears in the big games

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Hazard and Sanchez are both an amazing players. However, Hazard is 2 years younger and he is an Attacking midfielder and plays mostly as a Winger, whereas Sanchez is a Forward winger. As for me though, I have to go for Hazard. He is younger and he will just improve while being a top class player as a 23 years old. It would be great to have both of them in the same team though, Hazard on the left wing and Sanchez on the right.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Hazard is great player, always has amazing perfomances in Chelsea. But, I would rather choose Alexis because Chelsea could actually live without Hazard more than Arsenal without of Alexis.

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Why do ppl say Sanchez is a forward at arsenal? He's at right wing while giroud or welbeck as striker. Sometimes Sanchez plays cam. If Sanchez is a forward so too is hazard then because wingers are part of the forward position

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

After last season I would say Hazard, but nowadays after Alexis performances this season you have to say it's Alexis, he got everything what you want in team, shame we can't clone him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After last season I would say Hazard, but nowadays after Alexis performances this season you have to say it's Alexis, he got everything what you want in time, shame we can't clone him.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

From a Real fan and imo..Sanchez over Hazard

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i'd go for sanchez. after what he have done for our team. his work rate is outrageous.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sanchez > Hazard.... but Hazard is younger by 2 years. On the long run, Hazard may be the better choice. But right now it's Sanchez for sure.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

They're difficult to compare, because you have to take so many things into consideration. Everybody seems to go for Sanchez if you ask them who's better, because his goal and assist statistics are better than Hazards. However, Sanchez often plays in a central role, where you normally have a bigger impact on the game and this is displayed in the statistics. Hazard is not meant to score a lot of goals, that is not his game. It's more about making other defenders mark him and open up spaces for his teammates by doing so. He's a creator, while Sanchez is more a striker-esque type of player. Some of you are going to say: "Your argument is bs, because Sanchez has more assists than Hazard", but I'm sure if you'd look at the secondary assists statistics, Hazard would have much more. Also, at Arsenal practically every attack involves Alexis because - let's face it - he's the guy carrying them, they are dependent on him. At Chelsea, we also have other great attacking players like Oscar and Willian, who can create and score. I'm not saying Hazard is not important, we are better with him than without him, but he is not the only player we rely on. Hazard's also only 23, while Alexis is 26. I'm sure Hazard will be a much better player at 26 than Alexis.

• History

They're difficult to compare, because you have to take so many things into consideration. Everybody seems to go for Sanchez if you ask them who's better, because his statistics are better than Hazards. However, Sanchez often plays in a central role, where you normally have a bigger impact on the game and this is displayed in the statistics. Hazard is not meant to score a lot of goals, that is not his game. It's more about making other defenders mark him and open up spaces for his teammates by doing so. He's a creator, while Sanchez is more a striker-esque type of player. Some of you are going to say: "Your argument is bs, because Sanchez has more assists than Hazard", but I'm sure if you'd look at the secondary assists statistics, Hazard would have much more. Also, at Arsenal practically every attack involves Alexis because - let's face it - he's the guy carrying them, they are dependent on him. At Chelsea, we also have other great attacking players like Oscar and Willian, who can create and score. I'm not saying Hazard is not important, we are better with him than without him, but he is not the only player rely on. Hazard's also only 23, while Alexis is 26. I'm sure Hazard will be a much better player at 26 than Alexis.

They're difficult to compare, because you have to take so many things into consideration. Everybody seems to go for Sanchez if you ask them who's better, because his goal and assist statistics are better than Hazards. However, Sanchez often plays in a central role, where you normally have a bigger impact on the game and this is displayed in the statistics. Hazard is not meant to score a lot of goals, that is not his game. It's more about making other defenders mark him and open up spaces for his teammates by doing so. He's a creator, while Sanchez is more a striker-esque type of player. Some of you are going to say: "Your argument is bs, because Sanchez has more assists than Hazard", but I'm sure if you'd look at the secondary assists statistics, Hazard would have much more. Also, at Arsenal practically every attack involves Alexis because - let's face it - he's the guy carrying them, they are dependent on him. At Chelsea, we also have other great attacking players like Oscar and Willian, who can create and score. I'm not saying Hazard is not important, we are better with him than without him, but he is not the only player rely on. Hazard's also only 23, while Alexis is 26. I'm sure Hazard will be a much better player at 26 than Alexis.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@JuanMata We are not saying it because of his goals/assists, but for his gameplay, his incredible workrate to be involved every time. He's not the one who's carrying us alone, but Yea, he's our best player. In Arsenal he got bigger place, more balls, than Hazard in Chelsea. But you got a point that Hazard is mostly on Wing, while Alexis is going more deeper to pitch, on the left, middle or in the right no matter where the ball is. Alexis is older that's true, nobody is taking fact that Hazard may be one of the best players in next years but nowadays I'm saying it's Alexis.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Sanchez > Hazard > Suarez. Enrique's biggest mistake to sell Sanchez.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sanchez . At Somethings Hazard is better and other things Sanchez but if put on scale then Sanchez . I demand more from Hazard and he can give more . He has incredible potential . One main concern I have with Hazard is his finishing . He gets himself in definite goalscoring positions and does not finish. Give those chances to Sanchez and he would have buried them .

And who would I want to have in team at the moment , I would stay with Hazard . Like I said some qualities he has are better and the moment they are what we need .

• History

Sanchez . At Somethings Hazard is better and other things Sanchez but if put on scale then Sanchez . I demand more from Hazard and he can give more . He has incredible potential . One main concern I have with Hazard is his finishing . He gets himself in definite goalscoring positions and does not finish. Give those chances to Sanchez and he would have buried them .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hazard for me.
For work rate Sanchez beats everyone in EPL now, but Hazard overall is a bit better... I would fear facing Hazard more than Sanchez that's for sure... But ironically I would want to have Sanchez in my team.

They are both great, though

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'd say its same with the De Gea situation. Arsenal are relying on Sanchez while we have Fabregas assisting Costa. If we swapped Hazard and Sanchez over, Hazard would have a more attacking duty at Arsenal and would up his scoring/assisting stats.

Off field which includes training and attitude Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez

Hazard is better on defence. Sanchez in attack, but overall Hazard > Sanchez

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^ I brought in some other attacking midfielders too

Sanchez is a bigger diver too

• History

^ I brought in some other attacking midfielder too

^ I brought in some other attacking midfielders too