Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If you were Luis Enrique, would you start Suárez in the 'Clásico'?
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Luis Suárez's ban is coming to an end and Luis Enrique has to decide whether to pick him against Real Madrid. What would you do and why?

Suarez's presence upfront will induce doubt on madrid's defense, which can benefit either Neymar or Messi. Moreover, 50% Suarez is more dangerous than Pedro/Munir at the moment.

Comments
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

I'll not, El Classico is very big match and suarez need to adjust barca style so he must need minimum 2 games to play and to be ready for that type of match so NO from me

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

He should play as a sub if they're behind and need desperate attack / if they are winning by 2 goals or more.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would put him in somewhere between 60-70 minutes, depending on the score.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Ok, thats surprising me,i was expecting more people to start him. Who would you start at his position ?

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

If it was up to me i would start him,why? He has been training and played with barca B team. He is thirsty and i Beleive he will do just fine,in ST position i dont think he will need anytime to gel.playing with Messi and iniesta is going to be cake for Luis. That is what i think anyway.

In reality i think 2nd halv he will sub Pedro.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I would rather have him as a sub. If I was Luis Enrique then I would know how has he been doing in training and if he is already in conditions to play with the scheme of the team.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sub him on around 60' minute.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I'd start him, because whatever the team, he's always threat. As a sub he'd be decent too tbh.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I would sub him in in the last 30 min... he shouldnt be in the starting 11, he needs to adapt, so sub would be best

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Start him as a sub and play him before 70th if things are not going so well and if things are fine put him on after 75th . I think it will be just power boost for Barcelona. Suarez is great individual who would not have problem getting into the game and to add he is very energetic player , so around 70th minute he will be even more effective against tired Real Madrid .

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I will let him start, and if he's playing above average than no doubt let the man play a full match
However if his playing style effects the team than I'll sub him after the first hour- if I was a barca fan

As a Madrid fan- I'll just extend his ban hahahahaahhahahha lol I'm just kidding

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Yep starter, no doubt, he's beast, but if it don't works, I would sub him for Pedro in the 2nd half.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I would Start him, and replace him with Sandro when needed. If Barça is loosing and then Suarez equalises in the second half everybody would be screaminng : You should have started him.
Pedro and Munir arent the best options to start this game, Munir would be a gift for Pepe/Ramos and Suarez at any form would take some defenders attention for the joy of Messi.
If i was Enrique, i would start him, in the end its Suarez.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

No, but sub him on if Barca are down late in the game