Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus last year vs current Juventus, Serie A debate ..
mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Let's see your opinion on Juve and Serie A generally . Imo Juve sold better players than he bought + Buffon,Chiellini,Evra,Lichshteiner etc are far above 30... AC Milan and Inter are stronger ,so the gap is smaller than last season. Serie A can back on top scene,but step by step... Investment ,no calciopolli ,4 teams in UCL,full stadiums etc ... still 2-3 years of hard work .

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

In ever league other than Serie A, age is a factor. I wouldn't worry about age at all, with the level all the players you just mentioned played at least season. Not to mention the Toni's of the league either.

To be perfectly honest, I'm less interested in who wins the Serie A this year than I am in whether or not AC Milan is a dumpster fire again.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't believe the two Milan clubs will be that much better. Yes, I expect them to be competing for CL places, but not worrying the top spots. Roma and Juventus shouldn't have much difficulty beating them.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Juventus is going through a phase of change. They lost Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal but also strengthen the very same positions with the likes of Mandzukic, Dybala, Kehdira so its only gonna come down to if the players adapt to the new team. on the other hand Inter had the better transfers so far significantly strengthening the midfield and defence and Milan really lack any great signing besides Bacca (who i believe will be an average striker there). Lazio and Napoli didnt really lose any important players but at the same time didnt really improve anywhere. So you are looking at about the same league standings as last season.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^ Bacca can finish, he's quite concrete but needs to be assisted. at least this is the idea i got about him. Roma just got Salah, Napoli Chiriches, Inter had the best transfer session so far but Mancini really needs to sort things out. Milan is still a great mess. in any case we will see the real Allegri this next season, both in CL and Serie A. Vidal is very hard to replace. it's good that didn't get Draxler because in my opinion he is kinda overrated and couldn't possibily replace the weight of a n.10 like Tevez. good player but not worth 45mil, 25mil tops.