Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leicester City are champions of England.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

I got nothing to say other than bring on the champagne! :D

Nah but more seriously, what a campaign that was for them, what a time to be a football fan and see incredible thing like Leicester success. Cheers. ;)

Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Congratulation. History has been made.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Fairytales like this are what makes football such a beautiful sport.
Congratulations to the champions of England. Im looking forward to see them in CL next season.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Makes some of my FIFA career modes more realistic.

Jokes aside though, it is good to see the ridiculous monopoly in the Premier League toppled. Leicester has nothing but my respect, and I will be curious to see how they approach next season, especially the Champions League.

Gojira 8 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Leicester making history. I hope they don't crash like Montpellier did. This is the reason the EPL is by far the most entertaining league in the world.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

To have witnessed this.. I'll tell stories about this when I'm older!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

I agree with everything said until now, +1 to everybody! :D

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The greatest story of underdogs at all times. They have won the title with odds 5000:1 this ain't going to happen anytime soon. I guess all the disappointment from Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal or Liverpool fans are happy that the title has won Leicester.

Madridista11 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

This is the beauty of football.
May 2013: Leicester City loses to Watford in the final minutes of the playoffs of the championship.
May 2014: Team promoted to the Premier League.
May 2015: Barely survived and stayed in the league.
May 2016: Champions.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is the beauty of football.
May 2013: Leicester City loses to Watford in the final minutes of the playoffs of the championship (2nd tier league for those of you who don't follow the sport)
May 2014: Team promoted to the Premier League
May 2015: Barely survived and stayed in the league
May 2016: Champions.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Been watching football for 17 years and this is one of those moments I'll never forget! Well done Ranieri and Leicester City. I'm in Bangkok, Thailand and it's 4.45 AM. I'm sure tomorrow there will be parties on the street here!

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@KTBFFH You already old as dirt bro haha jk

You cannot make this story up. Unbelievable. This is even crazier than Porto winning the UCL back in '04

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This has been the most unexpected and unlikely trophy victory I have ever witnessed. Congratulations to Leicester!

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You welcome ! :D

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Marcus Thank you very much sir, we won't forget the part you and your team played in that beautiful story. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus Thank you very sir, we won't forget the part you and your team played in that beautiful story. ;)

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

three things. firstly, congrats leicester, definitely deserved this. unbelievable season! secondly, im afraid that leicester winning the title this way will alter how it actually happened because chelsea essentially won it for them. i severely hope this is not how it will be remembered. thirdly, i also wanted them to win it against everton because i wanted to see the stadium erupt and the players collapse on the ground in happiness and disbelief/run around like crazy.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Just imagine you were asleep from the beginning of the season and woke up to see that Leicester had won the title. What a shock you would get!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

@nanda @emo Chelsea did not essentially win it for them. They did it by themselves, although I too would have liked them to win against Everton! But them again, they've got some hard fixtures ahead of them and Spurs has been really good lately.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Just gonna add that Leicester did amazing at the end of last season too, so they've been excellent for more than a season actually ! Believe me, I'm old as dirt and remember such things!

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

They've been incredible, and managed the pressure on their shoulders. Their team spirit is truly incredible and I'm very happy for the whole team. Amazing for Kasper to achieve his life ambition after seeing his father do it time and time again. Full credit to Andy King as well who has helped this side win League One, the Championship and now the Premier League. Couldn't be happier for them. Nothing is impossible!!!!!!!!!!

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Tom Hanks has won 500.000 £ . LoL!
He bet 100£ on Leicester. Incredible.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540