Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liga Adelante
ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Has anyone else kept up with the Spanish second division this season? Tiki? Knibis?

This season has been an exciting for me because Tenerife is on the verge of qualifying for the ascension playoffs, Tenerife being the Spanish minnow I support. Along with Tenerife, their (our) rivals Las Palmas are also fighting for ascension.

May 10th is the derby match between the two, so I look forward to that very much, along with Tenerife hopefully beating Las Palmas and the other teams to that third and final promotion spot.

If anyone's interested in talking Liga Adelante, feel free and spark the convo!

Cheers.

Comments
raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

its pretty crazy seeing Barca B in third place. its a shame they cant get promoted lol. Every league should follow this format for reserve teams

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

correct me if im wrong, but i think a club is not allowed to have 2 teams in one league right? so Barca B can never be in la liga as long as fc barca is in it

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

"its a shame they cant get promoted" that's why he wrote that. I'm happy for La Coruna tho :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"its a shame they cant get promoted" that's why he wrote that.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

completely off topic, but is it a common thing to support an english club in Spain ? And what english team is most supported by spanish people ? I'm asking this because it seems there are a few spanish arsenal fans on FR

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@KingHenry, I don't it's all too common, but I'm sure these fans exist. I don't live in Spain so I'm excluded but on a similar note, there are a lot of English supporters of Spanish clubs in Spain, notably in Málaga.

In my case, I support Arsenal because some of my friends are gunners, as well as some relatives of mine who were either converted by me or by someone else. We're all Arsenal fans, but not one of us is English, so it's kind of like our "people's club" if that makes sense. When it comes to Spanish clubs, we have our own rivalries at home, but Arsenal glues us together.

Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Will be delighted seeing Depor back, along with Gijon.

Not too big on seeing Alaves relegated though.. really don't wanna see that :(

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Boixonois, they still have 7 matches left I believe! Why Alavés?

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KingHenry

Everyone on the planet loves entertaining football. Obviously Spaniards will love the game in their own nation more, but England is the most competitive league in the world. The English style of back-and-forth offense is incredibly entertaining for all.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KingHenry

Everyone on the planet loves entertaining football. Obviously Spaniards will love the game in their own nation more, but England is the most competitive league in the world, and everyone loves to watch entertaining football. The English style of back-and-forth offense is incredibly entertaining for all.

Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

im 17, and when i was 7 and first started to support FCB, Alaves were in the first division and were always around, and I would always confuse them with La Coruna and I would get happy when Deportivo Alaves and Deportivo La Coruna would play eachother. Its kind of a childhood nostalgia thing haha :) Don't wanna see them get even further from us :(