Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man United winning the premiership
chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

What's the general opinion on MU's chances of wining it again this time??i'm still hoping they do-:)

Comments
spanish 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

This thread should've been put under " silly football "

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

0.0000000000000003%

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Just my opinion - don't think so.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

With all the money they spent this summer I think it might be possible to make it top 4 this season. But it's still early to talk about it.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Top 4...thats about it. We will push for it like Liverpool did it last year if all our players are healthy, but will not overtake City and Chelsea.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I doubt it. Best case scenario: United are able to match/beat City and come either 2nd or 3rd. Winning the league is extremely unlikely because of Chelsea's strength, depth, and quality. Chelsea are fantastic right now, and I don't think even Man City would be able to knock them off their perch.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

99% IMO. they are slowly improving

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

^(sarcasm),

KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Probably not, look at Chelsea's current form

liomessi10 9 years ago

@rayrex i'm serious btyw. they have been winning lately

rayrex7 9 years ago

@lio Dude from the last 14 matches they only won + dominated in 3 matches where as Chelsea and city are like two hungry wolves, bruh I feel southhampton may be above you and be 4
Most of the games they won were only 1 goal different so they need to step up their game 30-40% is more realistic.
Though I could be proven wrong if lvg solved their defending issues after the winter transfer

1- Chelsea
2-CITY
3-arsenal
4-southhampton

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

don't forget MU has a history of coming from behind to win. I'm still keeping my hopes up for them.

NovaRuk 9 years ago

^History is unlikely to happen. Look at Liverpool. And no offense but I doubt they'll win the next game at St. Mary.

liomessi10 9 years ago

@rayrex think of the last few games.
i hope u r aware that falcao and rvp are 2 of the best strikers ever
di maria is also 1 of the best wingers now

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Not gonna happen, 4th place highest.

rayrex7 9 years ago

@lio they were, but not atm
Costa, Alexis and aguero are all miles ahead of them, dude even welbeck is performing better

Di Maria isn't at the same form and now I prefer fabregas and eriksen.

Like I said if the three players regain their form before the year ends they might slot a champions league position and if LVG fixes the defence then maybe but first position is only <10%

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Who knows? Everything is possible in football. If Chelsea and City drop a couple of points and United keeps on winning then they might climb up higher and higher. Never lose hope my friend!

charlie33 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

Possibly,.....football league championship

NovaRuk 9 years ago

@liomessi10 Falcao is not the best in my opinion based on his form in the last couple of matches. If I'm not mistaken he only scored one goal for United. Van Persie on the other hand is gaining his form. But sometimes wasted his chance in front of goal. Not gonna lie to you though, I don't think United ever going to finish in top 4. I don't even see a United player in top scorer stats on this site.

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

aren't they already sitting at 4th place?