L koscielny Calf/Shin
D OSpina Hip/Thigh
M Ozil LCL Knee ligament
M Debuchy Ankle
O Giroud Tibia
M Arteta hamstring
S Gnabry knee

What do you think United's starting line up will be? and also Arsenals
and what do you think the Scoreline will be?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

injury list:
L ShawHamstring Injury22nd Nov 14Late Fit Test A Di MariaAnkle/Foot Injury22nd Nov 14 D BlindMCL Knee Ligament Injuryno return date D De GeaFinger Injury22nd Nov 14 M CarrickGroin/Pelvis Injury22nd Nov 14Late Fit Test M RojoDislocated Shoulder8th Dec 14 RafaelGroin/Pelvis Injury8th Dec 14 A YoungGroin/Pelvis Injuryno return date P JonesCalf/Shin Injury8th Dec 14 R FalcaoCalf/Shin Injury8th Dec 14 J EvansAnkle/Foot Injury22nd Nov 14Late Fit Test J LingardKnee Injury

injury list:
L ShawHamstring
A Di MariaAnkle/Foot
D Blind MCL Knee Ligament
D De GeaFinger Injury
Carrick Groin/Pelvis
M Rojo Dislocated Shoulder
RafaelGroin/Pelvis
A YoungGroin/Pelvis
JonesCalf/Shin
R FalcaoCalf/Shin
J EvansAnkle/Foot
J LingardKnee Injury

Injury list:
United:
L ShawHamstring
A Di MariaAnkle/Foot
D De GeaFinger Injury
Carrick Groin/Pelvis
RafaelGroin/Pelvis
A YoungGroin/Pelvis
JonesCalf/Shin
R FalcaoCalf/Shin
J EvansAnkle/Foot
J LingardKnee Injury

Arsenal
D welbeck Hamstring
L koscielny Calf/Shin
D OSpina Hip/Thigh
M Ozil LCL Knee ligament
M Debuchy Ankle

Injury list:
United:
L ShawHamstring
A Di MariaAnkle/Foot
D De GeaFinger Injury
Carrick Groin/Pelvis
RafaelGroin/Pelvis
A YoungGroin/Pelvis
JonesCalf/Shin
R FalcaoCalf/Shin
J EvansAnkle/Foot
J LingardKnee Injury

Arsenal
D welbeck Hamstring
L koscielny Calf/Shin
D OSpina Hip/Thigh
M Ozil LCL Knee ligament
M Debuchy Ankle
O Giroud Tibia
M Arteta hamstring
S Gnabry knee

Injury list:
United:
L ShawHamstring
A Di MariaAnkle/Foot
D De GeaFinger Injury
Carrick Groin/Pelvis
RafaelGroin/Pelvis
A YoungGroin/Pelvis
JonesCalf/Shin
R FalcaoCalf/Shin
J EvansAnkle/Foot
J LingardKnee Injury

Arsenal
D welbeck Hamstring
L koscielny Calf/Shin
D OSpina Hip/Thigh
M Ozil LCL Knee ligament
M Debuchy Ankle
O Giroud Tibia
M Arteta hamstring
S Gnabry knee

Comments
WayneRooney 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

Starting XI:
United:

Van Persie
Mata/Di Maria-Rooney-Januzaj
Fellani-Herrera
Blackett/shaw-Mcnair-Smalling-Valencia
Linegaard/De gea

Arsenal:
Welbeck
Sanchez-Cazorla- Chamberlain
Ramsey-wilshere
Gibbs-??-Mertesacker-Chambers
Szczesny
Sorry arsenal fans, i really don't know ur starting XI that much

• History

do not comment yet :p

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

We might as well call it a reserves match... Lets see who's team has got the most depth in their squad.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I'm kinda scared about this match...Both teams have tons and tons of injuries.

Arsenal lineup should look like this:

Arsenal:
Welbz (if he get rid of injury)
Sanchez - Cazorla - Ox
Ramsey - Flamini (because Wilshere will not play, as I heard)
Gibbs - (now comes the shit) Mertesacker - Monreal - Chambers
Szczesny

I will predict:

1-1 (Sanchez - Di Maria)

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

My feelings are so bizarre, I dunno what to say. Btw Giroud & Arteta are back, so are Di Maria & De Gea. Walcott is out.

My only wish is that Arsene wouldn't be so f*cking naive tactically, and we could have even some kind of chance. Also some squad changes are vital:

1) Chambers to play CB instead of RB. He was caught 10 times (not even exaggerating) in 1v1 situations just because he didn't have pace. Bellerin is the only option to play RB then, because Debuchy's injured & Jenks is on loan .. He's been decent, although he has very little experience.

2) Wilshere to play CDM. Obviously not pure natural CDM, but the truth is, we don't have any better lol.

Would love to see Welbz score hattrick, who knows eh

• History

My feelings are so bizarre, I dunno what to say. Btw Giroud & Arteta are back, so are Di Maria & De Gea. Walcott is out.

My only wish is that Arsene wouldn't be so f*cking naive tactically, and we could have even some kind of chance. Also some squad changes are vital:

1) Chambers to play CB instead of RB. He was caught 10 times (not even exaggerating) in 1v1 situations just because he didn't have pace. Bellerin is the only option to play RB then, because Debuchy's injured & Jenks on loan .. He's been decent, although he has very little experience.

2) Wilshere to play CDM. Obviously not pure natural CDM, but the truth is, we don't have any better lol.

Would love to see Welbz score hattrick, who knows eh

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, Giroud got a long football break so only thing I think he will do as a sub, will be some header.
Here's how I would start it:

But we all know there will be again defence of the year Mertesacker - Monreal. No, seriously when you go to play against for example Ramos - Pepe, you say holy sh*t. And when you see you're going to play against Mertesacker - Monreal, you're happy because that's not defence. Imagining Rooney and Di Maria vs Mertesacker and Monreal, oh god why, just please play some good football.

nandaYNWA 9 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i think we all know what de gea was doing when he injured his finger...

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

If Welbeck score, it would be nice from him not to celebrate.

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

I would go for a 2-2 draw Sanchez and Welbeck to score for Arsenal and Rooney and Di Maria to score tor Man United. I don't see Arsenal beating Man United despite being at home and United having an injury crisis Arsenal struggle against the big teams and I think there will be at 4 least goals in it because of the poor defence of both teams.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Agree with you @Borgthebest I first though the same, but then I realized, we are not going to score twice.

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

i think your attack is not that bad as you you have Sanchez scoring for fun at the moment,Welbeck also can score although now I am seeing he is possibly injured,Walcott can cause United's defence a lot of problems with his pace and Giroud also can score but he rarely scores against the big teams and United's defence poor although in 2 consecutive matches against Chelsea and City they only conceded 2 goals.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Arsenal biggest problem is mentality. You guys are too naive, play good football, high possession but struggle randomly and especially against big teams.

We didn't play well today either, and was quite lucky to be honest, actually we play like almost every other games we play this season, we wasn't spectacular, but you guys failed at home.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I agree but not with everything, we played today great overall. I was enjoying it, okay at least first half. We were playing good forwards fast, without that useless passes, which lead to nowhere.
You guys got 1 shot on target and scored twice, it's kinda sad that you did nothing forward and beat us still.
KEY PLAYER on this match was Wilshere:

• 1v1 = fantastic De Gea
  • tackle vs Shaw = some guys were saying penalty, but it was mostly 50/50
  • headbutt to Fellaini = maybe should have been off
  • tackled, fouled, subbed of = we stopped playing, conceded twice, game over.
m4nchesterutI 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, England 0 7

Jack Wilchair should have seen red, but Karma got him instead. Gibbs face after the own goal made my day. Welbeck might get the title "Lord" with his bad form in the EPL, and good in the Internationals. Sanchez was quiet today.

Felliani's face like " Is this kid serious, we dont hit little girls in Belgium" is hilarious:

• History

Jack Wilchair should have seen red, but Karma got him instead. Gibbs face after the own goal made my day. Welbeck might get the title "Lord" with his bad form in the EPL, and good in the Internationals. Sanchez was quiet todayFelliani's face like " Is this kid serious, we dont hit little girls in Belgium" is hilarious:

Jack Wilchair should have seen red, but Karma got him instead. Gibbs face after the own goal made my day. Welbeck might get the title "Lord" with his bad form in the EPL, and good in the Internationals. Sanchez was quiet todayFelliani's face like " Is this kid serious, we dont hit little girls in Belgium" is hilarious:

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Our form was sucky when Wilshere came out.

@tuan_jinn I agree with everything you said.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This fixture hasn't been the same for a while now. Wilshere is an absolute idiot, should've been sent off for that. But no, we see Gaston Ramirez sent off for a little talented flopping from Jan Vertonghen...

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@m4nchesterutI Really, Fellaini's face was like : "What's this kid doing here?"

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

@Dyna That's why I dont like Vertonghen. He did that last year a couple of times, and people got red carded or got Tottenham won free penalties. Hull deserved a point at least from that game.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@manchesterut

Sent off ? Does everything has to be so "black and white" in modern kindergarden football of ours ? Fellaini is man for not throwing himself on the floor .

_______________________________________________\

I felt like more drama and fury between this team is what this past game was missing . Wilshere and Fellaini encounter was nothing out of ordinary 6 - 10 years ago . Wilshere one of the few players in Arsenal who realizes how big of a rival United is to Arsenal . When I mean realize he gives 110% on the field . He needs to be more cool after such encounters because it affects his game , but overall I think he did well .

Arsenal urgently needs good big strong DM ( works miracles for us and used to do same for Invincible side ) and fix defense . Getting caught out on counter attack way too often !!

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Everyone mentions injuries but I am little puzzled . Who exactly did you expect to play ? United had more than half of their regular starting playing . And yeah defense was not much different in quality from the regular starting . So no lose there.

And Arsenal exactly same situation . Both teams were strong and had most of their starting players on the field exception of few . This is like new trend . Ooh well injuries and injuries ... If United or Arsenal looses managers throw the blame on injuries ... smh maybe they should start with themselves for poorly managing club that created those few injuries .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Or an equally poor manager (Wenger). LOL.