{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manuel Neuer.
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Best GK performence of the season ?

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Best GK perfomance of the season for sure.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Agree, by far the best GK in the world (in front of Courtois IMO). but will he beat Ronaldo for the ballon d'or? not likely. He may even come behind players on his own team (Robben, Lahm).

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Lily LOL no chances to beat Ronaldo. He had excellent goalkeeping, but Ballon d'Or actually came only once to GK. And to Lav Yashin, when he was the far best. He saved most penalties in GK history.

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

One of the most complete goalkeepers I have ever seen you could probably say he has everything

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

He could win Ballon D'Or this season and it would be completely understandable.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think it's time for those prize to be given to someone other than a scoring machine or a plain top team attackers

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

Neuer reminds me of The Monk (Jason Statham) the psycho goalie in the movie "Mean Machine"

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Neuer reminds me of Jason Statham the psycho goalie in the movie "Mean Machine"

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Actually this guy is better than Neuer.

He saved 5 pens in which some went in his face..

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

@tuan....who writes this stuff...lmao

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lool Tuan.

MacScot 9 years ago Edited
Rangers, Scotland 1 30

I love Neuer, has everything a keeper needs these days. Speed, strength, vision and most of all bags and bags of confidence.

He would absolutely deserve the Ballon D'Or his performances have been nothing short of outstanding, i don't think he will win it but if he should i don't really think anyone could deny that he deserved it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I love Neuer, has everything a keeper needs these days. Speed, strength, vision and most of all bags and bags of confidence.He would absolutely deserve the Ballon D'Or his performances have been nothing short of outstanding, i don't think he will win it but if he should i don't really think anyone could deny that he deserved it.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696