Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most deadliest players of Europe for now are...
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

It's only start of season, but some players already scored that much goals that you maybe think it's end of the season. Q. from title is tricky. Currently leader is CR7 from Real Madrid. Coefficent of La Liga is 2, so he scored 18 goals (36 points). Kabaev from Kalev (Estonia) has 35 points (1 coefficent), but Estonain Football League started in Spring.
And now we came to Andrej Kramaric. Officaly deadliest striker of Europe. He scored 21 goals already. And yes, he is Croatian and plays in Croatian league. Krama has 31.5 points (1.5 half coefficent). Kramaric probably won't win Golden Boot, because of low coefficent to La Liga. Recently, he scored 5 goals against Lokomotiva in Croatian league. Stunning... And he's record is 8 in one game. But, it's nice to see this like talented players in Croatia. CR7 is in great form... Lifeform. So, it's big honor if you even have closest coefficent to him. He is aimed by BvB and Internazionale, and maybe some more big clubs. European scouts probably watch this player.

"Half of Europe" want him...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's only start of season,but some players already scored that much goals that you maybe think it's end of the season.Q. from title is tricky.Currently leader is CR7 from Real Madrid.Coefficent of La Liga is 2,so he scored 18 goals.Kabaev from Kalev (Estonia) has 35 points (1 coefficent),but Estonain Football League started in Spring.
And now we came to Andrej Kramaric.Officaly deadliest striker of Europe.He scored 21 goals already.And yes, he is Croatian and plays in Croatian league.Krama has 31.5 points (1.5 half coefficent).Kramaric probably won't win Golden Boot,because of low coefficent to La Liga.Recently,he scored 5 goals against Lokomotiva in Croatian league.Stunning...And he's record is 8 in one game.But,it's nice to see this like talented players in Croatia.CR7 is in great form...Lifeform.So,it's big honor if you even have closest coefficent to him.He is aimed by BvB and Internazionale,and maybe some more big clubs.European scouts probably watch this player.

It's only start of season,but some players already scored that much goals that you maybe think it's end of the season.Q. from title is tricky.Currently leader is CR7 from Real Madrid.Coefficent of La Liga is 2,so he scored 18 goals (36 points).Kabaev from Kalev (Estonia) has 35 points (1 coefficent),but Estonain Football League started in Spring.
And now we came to Andrej Kramaric.Officaly deadliest striker of Europe.He scored 21 goals already.And yes, he is Croatian and plays in Croatian league.Krama has 31.5 points (1.5 half coefficent).Kramaric probably won't win Golden Boot,because of low coefficent to La Liga.Recently,he scored 5 goals against Lokomotiva in Croatian league.Stunning...And he's record is 8 in one game.But,it's nice to see this like talented players in Croatia.CR7 is in great form...Lifeform.So,it's big honor if you even have closest coefficent to him.He is aimed by BvB and Internazionale,and maybe some more big clubs.European scouts probably watch this player.

Comments
HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

He seems like an excellent talent. How old is he? RIght now the deadliest in europe are cr7, costa, alexis, neymar, messi, muller ,cavani(to some extent) and pelle.

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

Wow just researched him 38 apps for rijeka and 37 goals and 2 apps for croatia and 3 goals. Simply Amazing. Hope he comes to Arsenal in the future :D

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ He is only 23.

• History

^He is only 23.Yeah,Costa etc.are very deadly.Proud to be CRO!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohhh thanks mate, I have never heard of him... he's gonna be in one of those big clubs soon for sure.

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago Edited
1 461

Kramaric is beasting. Really good talent. I've mainly heard that Inter or AC Milan want him, but of course, anything could happen. I wouldn't be opposed to him coming to the Arsenal, though ;-)

• History

Kramaric is beasting. Really good talent. I've mainly heard that Inter or AC Milan want him, but of course, anything could happen.

Kramaric is beasting. Really good talent. I've mainly heard that Inter or AC Milan want him, but of course, anything could happen. I wouldn't opposed to him coming to the Arsenal, though ;-)

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Looks promising.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

"Andrei Kramaric"
No suprise there that BVB want him, if you know what I mean

Mainzfeldski 9 years ago
1 461

^^ Lol, his name is not that long :-)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Looks like he will join us ;)

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Alex Why im not even surprised :)

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@tiki you are not surprised because chelsea buys good young players :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@tiki_taka I think it's a dream to all the youth players to play for Chelsea at the moment. We are a complete club that can offer a lot to young players who have a lot of passion to win and compete.

Ronaldo agrees too.

Brazil legend Ronaldo was at the hippodrome in London on Tuesday to participate in PokerStars' The Duel with Rafael Nadal, with the winner getting £50,000 to go to the charity of their choice (Nadal claimed the money which went to the Rafael Nadal foundation). Fortunately for us, the former striker hung around for some questions, and Chelsea, stuffed to the gills with Selecao talent were a natural topic of conversation. What does Ronaldo think of young Brazilians heading to the Premier League and Stamford Bridge?

"Yes, the Premier League is the right place because of the nature of the football in England which involves a lot of goals and attacking, forward football. Especially the players under the coaching of Jose Mourinho, they have a lot of potential due to the nature of Mourinho as a coach, so I definitely think the Premier League is the place to be for these young talents."

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Chelsea can offer everything for they youth, you're right, but right after they they are going to be sold.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'd rather have Bamford as 3rd-choice-striker

Vendetta 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^Totally agree. This guy is not needed, let's rely on Bamford or Solanke instead. Come on Jose, don't waste your money on this guy.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Lol Alex Ronaldo said the same for PSG when he came to Parc des Princes :) dont take his words for granted, he knows what to say when he is welcomed by local media.

expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Liverpool or United will take him and he will finish on the bench, as usual.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"But Rijeka manager Matjaž Keks plan was as simple as it is ingenious. He moved the 22-year-old talent from the cramped dungeon between the two center-backs to the open countryside on the wings and between the opponents' defense and midfield. When Andrej Kramaric well had to go into the duel with the towering central defense, he had now already the ball at his feet and looking towards the goal." - Aftonbladet sports

So I guess part of his success is that they don't play him as a full striker any longer. If he'd go to Chelsea he'd probably be used in the same way. We already got Costa and Remy on top. Bamford probably needs at least 2 more years before he'd be good enough for the Chelsea XI although I agree that he's a rising star and I really hope that a player from the academy would get a serious chance in the a-team..