Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Last minute equalizer
Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

Name an important match you won by a 1 goal adavntage and in the last minutes you were so afraid that you would concede the equaliser.

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Please avoid making long threads titles. I have adjusted this post for you.

Now regarding your question, I think it was our match against Bayern Munich in the Champions League final. To make it even worse, Bayern got a Penalty Kick.. But we kept on believing and won the match at the end. I know that we were the ones behind but another goal for Bayern would have ended our chances. :)

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

sorry mate for make it longer.

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Was Chelsea's equalizer a last minute one? I thought it was around 83-84th minute. I might be wrong. The most annoying last minute equilzers that I can remember in the Champions League, are Inesta's vs. Chelsea, and the famous Man. U. comeback vs Bayern.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

The Arsenal vs Reading match where it finished 5:7. Theo was class in this match. This wasn't a very important match but this brings back great memories =')

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

2007-2008

Champions League semi final Liverpool second leg match . Which ended in 3-2 in Chelsea's favor and 3 goals of that match were in additional extra time . Always hated to see us play against Liverpool in CL or EPL . That ghost goal in 2005 , and penalties in 2007 ( felt like few crucial decisions went their way that match ) then 2008 , 2009 . They put way more effort when they played us than they would have against other teams. I could feel it !

Probably it was fat spanish waiter getting them all cranked up against us , because he hated Chelsea so much .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

2007-2008

Champions League semi final Liverpool second leg match . Which ended in 3-2 in Chelsea's favor and 3 goals of that match were in additional extra time . Always hated to see us play against Liverpool in CL or EPL . That ghost goal in 2005 , and penalties in 2007 ( felt like few crucial decisions went their way that match ) then 2008 , 2009 . They put way more effort when they played than they would have against other teams. I could feel it !

Probably it was fat spanish waiter getting them all cranked up against us , because he hated Chelsea so much .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Our 1-0 win over Barca in the 2011 Copa del Rey. That was a tough match, and a really important one for us because it would mean our first trophy in 3 years.

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^It was also our first win against Barcelona in three seasons.

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

How about last years Ramos equalizer vs Atletico in the Champions League final? That opened the road for the other 3 in the extra time XD

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

argentina vs germany.
in the proper 90 mins i thought they might score

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Cdr and cl final!!!

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

@manchesterutI Drogba's equaliser was in the 88th minute it was a late equaliser.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Arsenal 3-2 Hull City
FA Cup
Hull took 2-0 after 15 minutes of play, but classical Arsenal comeback gave us a won. I was happy and kinda scared in last minutes, because Hull take pressure.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I can only say one f%cking name. Sergio Ramos García desde Camas, Andalusía.

One of the best moments in my life.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well Aguero's 2 goals today in last 10 minutes, stunning, even if Bayern made 2 fatal mistakes.