Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

News about new Norway player and Muller +1 video
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Martin Odegaard:
This could potentially be star! The 15 years old Martin Odegaard is called to the Representation of Norway.He could be the youngest ever Norway international.He was born on 17.December.1998 few days before Christmas.He plays in Stromsgodset club that last season been 2nd in Norwegian championship.

He tells to Football.no:

"This is what I've dreamed about since I was tiny. I have looked up to these players and put the TV on and it is really great to be able to team up with them.

"I am incredibly proud to be able to play with the flag on the chest and represent my country.

“This is huge and incredibly fun and a dream come true. I was shocked, and the message came as a surprise. But I was of course very happy!"

Muller:
German international,Thomas Muller,get an offer from Manchester United,but he did not accept the astronomical offer!

Muller told Sport Bild about offer:

*“Of course, I was aware that I could theoretically earn more with a transfer.

“The sums that were standing by from foreign clubs were already astronomical. I can only say: For me, a change was never really an issue anyway. FC Bayern is my club.”

Muller has won three Bundesliga titles and the Champions League as a Bayern player, and played an instrumental role as Germany won the World Cup in Brazil.

VIDEO:

Foul for red carton? Atlerico Madrid vs. Real Madrid

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Muller rejecting United is no big news, but Martin Odegaard, now that's big. I've already seen a video of him and he really does seem like a future Ballon D'Or contender but it's too early to be sure he'll make it. A debut for the NT at the age 15 will do him a world of good. Here's the video of him ripping up the Tippeligaen: