Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nutmeg contest.
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Who are your best nutmeg players ? For me 2 are on top...

NK ( the nutmeg king ) of course Phenomeno.

Another nutmeg professional, the most complete Footballer ever ( trophies, stats, skills, positions, attack, defense, passing....and the list is long )

These are my top 3, waiting for yours....

Honourable mention to : CR7, Suarez, Denilson, Taarabt...

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Messi is the best at nutmegs for me. Ronaldinho and Ronaldo both prefer to perform nutmegs in a rather fancy fashion, but Messi is the one guy who can nutmeg you cleanly whenever he wants to. Ronaldinho/Ronaldo rely on situational positioning and distance from the defender(s) to nutmeg. Messi is an unstoppable beast when he starts running, and nutmegs as he pleases.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

messi
cristiano ronaldo
ronaldinho

honorable mention: ME

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Djorou of course :)

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Nutmegging 3 players in a Champions League final (v United).. #justmessithings

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

ahem ahem kaka ;)

Well i see

1-kaka

2-tarrabat

3-messi/cr7

neymar, marcelo and pogba are honorable mentions

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

@Dynast Phenomeno for me is the king of this domain, there is even no contest, But Messi is following....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynast Phenomeno for me is the king of this domain, there is even no contest, But Messi is following....

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Yep, it's somewhere between the guys you mentioned Tiki.

• History

Yep, it's somewhere between the guys you've already said Tiki.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I thin Djorou wins . Because even he was impressed how good it was and it is very hard to impress Djorou.

Syd_The_Sqwid 9 years ago
Arsenal, Italy 1 137

Nobody cares if you nutmeg a player. Do nutmegs win you matches? NO

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Actually, if you get nutmegged I'm sure you would care not to be humiliated again :)

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Well its more subtile than this, because we are human beings, humiliating a player or a team at the 5th minute of a game makes them loose confidence...

With players able of this, you can get opposition loose hope and hope is important, if you dont think you can do it you wont do it...
And a player in full confidence isnt the same of a player loosing his, unless some steal mental but there is not much in Football...
Well beauty of the game should count into a criteria or then if we base only in results, then the game would get uglier and uglier...

• History

Well its more subtile than this, because we are human beings, humiliating a player or a team at the 5th minute of a game makes them loose confidence...
And a player in full confidence isnt the same of a player loosing his, unless some steal mental but there is not much in Football...
Well beauty of the game should count into a criteria or then if we base only in results, then the game would get uglier and uglier...

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

phenomeno ofcourse!

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Messi! His nutmegs are so silky smooth..

tdot2barca 9 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956
  1. ronaldo el phenomeno
  2. messi
  3. kaka