Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Moyes sacked. Thoughts?
TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Official:

"Manchester United has announced that David Moyes has left the Club.

The Club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role"

Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It's not 100% confirmed yet.

FredTilson 10 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Gutted

TheGame 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

@ramaboy, yes it is. Confirmed on official United website. @FredTilson, good lol.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ramaboy, yes it is. Confirmed on official United website.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

UEFA.com confirmed it
"Manchester United FC thanked David Moyes for his "hard work, honesty and integrity" after parting company with the Scotsman after less than a year in charge at Old Trafford."

kenkichiotaka 10 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I have gotta say that it is the best thing that has happened to Utd this year.I hope that Van Gaal or Klopp would be our next manager...

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

It seems for Van Gaal, Klopp will not leave BVB this year for sure.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

I think he was sacked.
Ryan Giggs will take charge at Man Utd following David Moyes' departure.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Man United fans reaction:

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, good luck Moyes, we know you have tried hard but you are just not ready for MU.

The rest of the teams in EPL:

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I don't get why some people on this thread think that United fans are glad that Moyes is leaving.
He's a nice man. He's really genuine and he tried really hard at United. I tried to stick by him but that Everton match was just a bit much for me too.
Just saying. Giggs is the manager for now. Interim manager I think you call that.

Good luck Moyes and I hope he gets applauded or something when he comes back to Old Trafford with a different team.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Manchester United did the right thing after all, even if it's too late. Now they need a decent manager who can take responsibility managing a big club or else it could be the same.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Jeez alex you love to show off about that thing

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

lol Rama, yeah but that was also my thought and it came to an end. :)

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

you were spot on alex. I honestly thought they would give him more time. But no CL football for United could be compared to spurs being relegated.

rescue_secure 10 years ago
England 25 1357

harry redknapp wud be a good option! and forget manager united need to get rid a lot of players and bring in some real good firepower! a manager cant do much widout a good team!

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Don't forget that the exact same team won the EPL just last year.. But true, they need a good CDM and a couple of CB's because Vidic is leaving. Ditching Evra won't be a bad decision either ut their attack IMO is perfect, it just needs a good manager.

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I share the happiness of the United fans.

ArsenalClub 10 years ago
Arsenal, Chile 0 2391

AlexBatak, what are this weeks lottery numbers since you seem to know the future? I want to be a millionaire. Thanks ;)