Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PFA Team of the Year
Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

-Chelsea have six players while Tottenham, Southampton, Liverpool, Arsenal and ManU have one.

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would replace Coutinho with Fabregas, Costa with Aguero and Cahill with Koscielny.

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

Cahill out for Koscielny
Jenkinson for Ivanovic, hear me out. I have watched our season fall to bits over the last few months, however Jenkinson has played really good producing 7/8 out of 10 on a weekly basis, the only reason he hasn't been mentioned is because of the poor run we have been on, our full backs were amazing when we were aiming for europe and may have dropped of the pace recently but they are still quality player. BTW not saying Ivanovic isn't amazing but I feel that Jenkinson isn't in this team because of our form.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Well if Coutinho gets there, I guess Coquelin could take his place then. Both have only played half season well (Coutinho didn't do anything in the 1st part of the season and Coquelin was on loan). Cesc could be there too.

Koscielny to Cahill also.

Kane, Hazard, Sanchez & De Gea deserve their places definitely that's for sure :p

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Clyne was really good this season too, Ivanovic is there probably because of his important goals.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@drunkenmonkey

Jenkinson had a great season , but It is very hard to leave out Ivanovic . Ivanovic had great season and one of the best right backs in the world . He is complete player and this season showed us why again . And Not because i am chelsea fan but simply because for example even Bayern are interested in Ivanovic .

I would switch Fabregas with Countino and Azpi with Bertrand , take out Cahil for Koscielny .

What is ludcrious is to have Coutinho there and not Fabregas .

No matter if you like it or not , Chelsea truly has World Class quality in every department ( except Cahil ) that is why we are top of the league with 10 points lead .

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@DrunkenMonkey I did not watch Jenkinson much. But I will keep an eye on him on the next games.

@quikzyyy Definitely agree with those you mentioned.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Drunken, I'd put Cresswell in there ahead of Bertrand