Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

1.city
2.Arsenal
3.liverpool
4.tottenham
5.man united
6.chelsea

reason why city will be champs is cos we are the best and we are strengthening our squad. van gaal is a goodmanager but he needs time to adapt to england. chelsea will flop cos both their signings costa and fabregas flopped in the world cup. Arsenal will be our main rival as they got sanchez and will buy other good players maybe bender. liverpool will cope well without suarez as sturridge will work extra hard and lallana is good too. tottenham has got a great manager with pochettino he did excellent at the saints and if bony comes to spurs theyll be a great team.

your opinions guys?

Comments
SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

More like

1:Arsenal
2:Man United
3:Liverpool
4:Chelsea
5:Man City
6:Tottenham

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We should wait until the transfer window is over to make predictions. Last season, lots of people predicted Spurs to finish 3rd or 2nd, but they ended up selling Bale in the last minute. Save this thread idea until the transfer window is done. Then we can all make logically assumed rankings.

Fru_Toot 10 years ago

well dynast i think chelsea will severely flop cos mourinho is under deep pressure. he spent over 200m last 3 seasons just winning super copa espana and if he fails this season he will face the sack as abramovic is strict. mourinho may manage the brazil squad if hes sacked. yes lets wait till the season starts then it will be good to predict.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah, I was going to create a thread like this however I decided to wait until match day 1 or even the end of the transfer window. I was also going to make a more organised thread. Anyone can win if they use the transfer window well.

Ihaveabbc 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370
  1. Liverpool

2. Chelsea

3. Manchester City

4. Arsenal

5. Manchester United

6. Everton

I don't think Mou will flop this season. Actually, he thrives under pressure in my opinion. I have the feeling that this is going to be a very bad season for Spurs - maybe 8th or 9th place.

Ihaveabbc 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Sorry, it got messed up a bit :-/

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

of course city will win cux fru_toot like mancity

Fru_Toot 10 years ago

awais of course i will back city as we arguably have the best attacking football in Epl. i believe costa will be a real let down as he isnt suited for a english team. also not only are we improving our attack, we are close to signing mangala which will be a good partner for kompany.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

This thread is a mess.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1) Chelsea
2) Arsenal
3) Man Utd
4) Man City
5) Liverpool
6) Everton

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i was totally disagree that chelsea will be at 6th because for me this season will be better than last one

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

1) Arsenal/Chelsea
3) Man City
4) Man Utd
5) Spurs
6) Liverpool
7) Everton

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

with less injuries, the title will be ours.

Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

1)Chelsea (we all know what happens with Mou's 2nd seasons)
2)Man City (they can only get better right now)
3)Manchester United (because Vaan Gaal and the fact we dont have anything else to fight for...)
4) Arsenal (eternal 4th, its just like a curse, cant argue with a curse)
5)Everton (been doing fantastic, the more they play the better they get)
6) Liverpool (Suarez)
7)Tottenham...

This is as of today, with current transfers and stuff... Transfers could be the difference between a 1st and a 4th place.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1)Chelsea (we all know what happens with Mou's 2nd seasons)
2)Man City (they can only get better right now)
3)Manchester United (because Vaan Gaal and the fact we dont have anything else to fight for...)
4) Arsenal (eternal 4th, its just like a curse, cant argue with a curse)
5)Everton (been doing fantastic, the more they play the better they get)
6) Liverpool (Suarez)
7)Tottenham...

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

Ahem Tuanis yes van gaal is good but doesnt know the english league well and your team got major holes in your defence. On the other hand wenger has been at Arsenal for over 15 years with experience and i cannot see arsenal getting worse with the addition of Sanchez, ozil's game will only get better. Though without UCL footy you will be majorly helped domestically just like liverpool last season but top players wont wanna join if you cant guarantee european football.

for me its
1.chelsea
2.city

1. Arsenal
  2. United/liverpool
  3. Everton/liverpool/united maybe even spurs
    6.spurs/everton
tiki_taka 10 years ago

@Tuanis
I may agree about the curse, but they were signing gervinho...., last year they showed something diferent and injuries made them 4th. They are busy in the transfer market, i believe they will be higher than 4th, risky predition but still justified...

I may agree about the rest.

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Oh lord, have we started this little game again already?

Dynast is right. We should wait to see if Madrid need any more help from Tottenham, this summer. ;)

But more seriously, don't forget that no-one saw Liverpool coming, and or United's fall, so predict at your own peril, lads, lest we look back in a year and laugh at people's assumptions.

THE INTERNET IS FOREVER. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Oh lord, have we started this little game again already? ;)

Dynast is right. We should wait to see if Madrid need any more help from Tottenham, this summer. ;)

tiki_taka 10 years ago

I think Everton would be the surprise of next year, especially if they keep their coach.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Can we just do it at the end of the transfer window. And you can't really find a winner by saying that Chelsea or City will win because only one of them can.

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Some predicted correctly