Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG find method to get around Financial Fair Play regulations
raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

PSG recently developed a way to basically make FFP mean nothing. Recently they signed Aurier on loan and the contract states that next season they have to purchase the player in full. Basically They get their player but pay for him next season thus lowering the amount they spent for the season.

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's not really a way around the FFP. Loans happen all the time, with these kinds of deals being struck for players too. In fact, I heard rumor that Madrid plan to loan Falcao.

raimondo90 10 years ago

No its a way to get around it because it invloves the past 3 seasons. So getting the player on loan this season without paying but being obligated to pay next season they can get ahead of FFP.
FFp is currently taking into account 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15.
The season of 2012-13 PSG spent over 100M thus next season that would be cleared away allowing PSG to be able to spend a lot more next season. This seaon they are limitted to the ammount they can spend before being punished again.
This is why its a way to get around it.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Is that so? Well that's interesting.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ive also heard Chelsea will pay 9M for a season loan for Falcao, with the option of a 37M buy after

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

PSG will loan Di Maria for 12M and buy him next year, the talks are going well but its not official.
PSG then will be obliged to sell one player, it could be Pastore, Lavezzi or Cavani, the last one wants to leave.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Eden Don't you want to buy Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski, Cavani, Lavezzi, Messi too?

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

^ hhhhhhh

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@quikzyy

Yes , we can but they are not for sale , and we do not need them at all , especially last 3 names . :)) I heard Arsenal been linked with them too , wait with all of them ...even with some kid from Malaysia . Easier to list players who Arsenal not chasing .

You know what is fun fact . Arsenal's net spent is 20 millions more than Chelsea and Arsenal fans still looking at our side of the fence and restlessly saying that Chelsea "buys titles". :))

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

That's because Chelsea have spent more over the last ten years than Arsenal. You can't just look at one transfer window and try to diss Arsenal fans for saying Chelsea spend too much.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Arsenal earned the money just like Bayern.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Marcus
I'm just saying you sometimes buy too much players which you don't even need. Everyone sees it, I know you're defending your club but ask yourself a question. Why in the hell would you need Falcao? You got Lukaku, Costa, Drogba, and ehm, Torres.

Your funny fact is here, if you wanna know why people are saying it.

And let's end this here, this were on forum million times.

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

still we got so much profit from the players we bought haha and arsenal? lol no profit and no trophies.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@quikzy

So ? How is this your business ? Why are Arsenal fans constantly worry about Chelsea players ? Everyone sees it . All the time in every forum , newspaper section even my mates who are gooners , constantly concern about Chelsea transfers and our players .

Even if we do not need Falcao , we will buy him if Arsenal are in chase for him , just so you won't get stronger or just to piss Arsenal off :D . Simple . It is modern football tactics. You win titles not just on the field but in transfer window too . Get a grip of it .

It is not like we chain those players and bring them to Chelsea by force .

Also, I can't believe you pulled out the chart since 2004 when my response was clearly about 2014-15 season . For the first time in decade Arsenal has spend 20 million more than Chelsea and they are still bitter . LOL WTF .

And yes the topic you are trying to bring up has been argued way too many times , so no need bring it up by pulling out data from 2004 up to 2012 . We have come to agreement those expenses have been justified with success on and off the field . Could not say the same about Arsenal but as you all love to insist that you were restricted to limited transfer policy due to stadium and future will look bright , we can only be fair and wait until that day comes . And I am sure your arrogant sides will just start to overflow if that day comes . Just like last season's first half and after FA Cup .

True colors of Arsenal fans come out faster than a hoe dropping her panties . Real shame , because I like Arsenal as football club , but not very fond of their fans especially lately .

BTW , I know why many other club fans are bitter . Chelsea joined top dogs club of Europe and understandably many do not like it . Just like they do not like PSG , City , Monaco .

@dyna

Yeah we can , this season only .

raimondo90 10 years ago

This went way too off topic.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys stay on topic please. If you want a thread about Arsenal vs Chelsea spending... open a thread for it if you must xD.

As for PSG. This is definitely a get-around tactic. I wouldn't find it surprise if Fifa blocks that too in the future.