Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Records Broken by David Moyes
FredTilson 10 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Comments
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Thank you! for bringing this up, this sounds like a joke and hurtful, but someone has to look at this over and over and sack him please. For the first time in years, I have turn off the TV and stop watching MU's game (vs Everton)... So disappointed, and angry...

nandaYNWA 10 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

long live moyes ;)

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

#TheChosenOne

man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Apparently a lot of sources are saying he'll get sacked...
I love Moyes as a person, but I guess United was out of his depth.
I hope he finds success in his next venture.
Good luck Moyes.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Apparently a lot of sources are saying he'll get sacked...
I love Moyes as a man, but I guess United was out of his depth.
I hope he finds success in his next venture.
Good luck Moyes.

Enjoyneer_RED 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

sacking moyes now would hunt us for the next seasons, if we sacked him now who are the replacements, no one is available at the moment. klop said he will stay at dortumnd for the next coming years, simeone would not let his ventures with atletico end now to start another one with united. come on guys the season is done, the best thing would be giving him another season to build his own team.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

There have been 51 different starting XI's for Manchester United this season in 51 games.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

People keep saying , he needs to build his own team . Well Roberto Martinez took over Everton adding few more players for very cheap and turned the club in top 4 contender . Talk about building a team . Everton's improvement after his departure is basicly evaluation of his qualification as top manager . I certainly think he does not fit that criteria.

P.S. I think Gary Neville should manage United .

• History

People keep saying , he needs to build his own team . Well Roberto Martinez took over Everton adding few more players for very cheap and turned the club in top 4 contender . Talk about building a team . Everton's improvement after his departure is basicly evaluation of his qualification as top manager . I certainly think he does not fit that criteria.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

@tuan Oh wow what a fan you are. Fans of clubs like Sunderland lose literally every week and pick up the occasional win or draw. They still attend all the games stay for 90 minutes or the ones watching back home don't turn off their tv's. Finishing 7th is actually not bad, for example Crystal Palace fans are the best fans in the league and stand and chant for 90 mins every game and those back home dont turn off just cause they lose even though they arent even in the top 10 and never won any major trophies in recent memory.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lollllll, do you read again what you are writing?????? comparing United with Crystal Palace. we have certain demand and certain expectation. For sure we are always behind the team, but to a certain point it just cant work anymore, true fan would demand for a change, it doesnt mean we turn away from the club. And not to mention, it is not one or two game badly performed, it's the WHOLE bloody season...

fans have to voice, have to do something. If we were Crystal, never win a league title and got bashed week in week out, we wouldn't ever complain 7th place is a bad place. Your "Finishing 7th is actually not bad" shows that you know almost nothing about what it's like to be on top class club, I dont even want to mention other Gunners because that would be an insult to them, but you are quite ... bad. To us finishing 7th with THOSE unwanted broken records is a freakin' disaster.

To add to my point, Im not the only one thinking this, because Moyes is being SACKED as we are talking. He's a nice guy, but MU is just too much for him.

• History

lollllll, do you read again what you are writing?????? comparing United with Crystal Palace. we have certain demand and certain expectation. For sure we are always behind the team, but to a certain point it just cant work anymore, true fan would demand for a change, it doesnt mean we turn away from the club. And not to mention, it is not one or two game badly performed, it's the WHOLE bloody season...

fans have to voice, have to do something. If we were Crystal, never win a league title and got bashed week in week out, we wouldn't ever complain 7th place is a bad place. Your "Finishing 7th is actually not bad" shows that you no almost nothing about what it's like to be on top class club, I dont even want to mention other Gunners because that would be an insult to them, but you are quite ... bad. To us finishing 7th with THOSE unwanted broken records is a freakin' disaster.

To add to my point, Im not the only one thinking this, because Moyes is being SACKED as we are talking. He's a nice guy, but MU is just too much for him.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

One Final Record

And now the top 4 managers in EPL

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Guys but lets be honest he kept his promise

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I want to know if they are going to pay his 6-year contract wages, anyone knows something about it ?
Sacking him could be very expensive depending on the contract, he signed...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Moyes is a footballing legend. If United sack him, all Premier League clubs will be disappointed, and mourn his passing. #BPLLegend

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol Heavinduel, 30M pounds for all these rceords is not enough paid :).

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Yep I'm sure Moyes won't mind too much. Less pressure, less suicidal thoughts, and enough cash to buy himself a yacht in Saint Tropez

• History

Yep I'm sure Moyes won't mind too much. Less pressure, less suicidal thoughts, and enough cash to buy himself a yacht.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

United should have let Rene Meulensteen to manage the club and get Ray Wilkins as assistant . They can still get either one . Rene has a great respect of the dressing room .

Disaster season was not fully Moyes fault , it was fault of Sir Alex because he left him a wrecked ship and players who were playing just plain sh*t , maybe on purpose .

The first sign that it was going to be disaster was during the transfer window and his press conferences . He lost respect of the squad and did not get players he needed . Saying all this , he still should not have finished outside of top 4 or 7th with so many embarrassing defeats .

• History

United should not have let Rene Meulensteen to manage the club and get Ray Wilkins . They can still get either one . Rene has a great respect of the dressing room .

Disaster season was not fully Moyes fault , it was fault of Sir Alex because he left him a wrecked ship and players who were playing just plain sh*t , maybe on purpose .

The first sign that it was going to be disaster was during the transfer window and his press conferences . He lost respect of the squad and did not get players he needed . Saying all this , he still should not have finished outside of top 4 or 7th with so many embarrassing defeats .

United should have let Rene Meulensteen to manage the club and get Ray Wilkins . They can still get either one . Rene has a great respect of the dressing room .

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^Tottenham