Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho: Did you forget about me?!?
Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Just remember how much I miss this guy. no matter what he will always remain my favorite player :)
He is always the best in the world, I wonder what would of happened this season if this legend was still with us.

Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What a legend...

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

''He is always the best in the world''? Lol great joke!... Next one please :)

Barcelona 49 508

He has a world cup, a champions league, a copa libertadores, a world player award, and 2 Liga's.

hmmm, I will say that Messi and/or Ronaldo will exceed him when they capture a world cup.

Real Madrid 33 1388

Lol , Copa Libertadores = (South American CL). If you win the World Cup then you are lucky to play in a good country with quality players ;) Trust me there are many players who are nowadays way better than Ronaldinho even if he was younger.

Barcelona 49 508

Ronaldinho played all games of the 2002 world cup but the semi finals due to suspension i believe but he contributed greatly to that world cup win, his biggest was the freekick that eliminated England in the quarter final.

and what about copa libertadores? it is an extremely tough competition, that takes alot of heart, determination, and skill to win. If you don't already know, in the Club world cup, the Libertadores winner has beaten the UCL 3 times since the tournament started in 2005.

and before that, UCL winners/runners up would play the libertadores winners in a one off game (intercontinental cup), check out its history.

Don't underestimate South American football.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Messi + Ronaldo = Ronaldinho 2005

Real Madrid 33 1388

@Boix , I did not underestimate South American football :/. I just said that the Copa Libertadores is like the CL of South America. Offcourse in South America you have many amazing football clubs who are very famous but many people in Europe or Asia dont follow South American football. My brother was studying a couple of years ago in South Brazil. In Sao Paolo. Its a huge city with great football places and stadiums , the city has poor and rich people living in the same neighbourhood. My bro even watched a game from Corinthians vs Cruzeiro and he showed me a video of the fans and support , it was amazing.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

I dont know why but i just don't like Dinho at all. Decent player though.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Because you are dephased.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

Oh what a burn.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@dephased come on, you can't not like ronaldinho what the hell that's going too far into lunacy

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldinho was one of my favorite players. Such a shame he didn't fulfill his massive potential. I seriously believed that if he kept on rising, he could've gone down as one of the greatest ever.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I agree Dynast, but at the time, he was managed by Frank Rijkaard at his peak and he gave him a lot of freedom of training...
I remember that year when his form dropped massively due to the lack of training and his night life, being a great player needs many sacrifices and healthy life style and Ronaldinho made his choices. He stays for me a Legend of Football and a Barça legend who influenced the future of the club.
He gave me joy to watch him play, and those kind of players ( Garrincha-Georges Best- Ronaldinho) have many similarities in their career and life style.
Maybe you cant be that gifted player and be hardworker....

Barcelona 49 508

Sorry Iraqi i thought u were being sarcastic or something cause of the lol at first, my bad.