Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo leaving for LA Galaxy at end of his contract! (still unconfirmed)
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

CR7 will play in LA Galaxy after his contract expires, precisely in 2018. Cristiano loves Los Angeles and he would love to live in 'Angels City'.

Few times Ronaldo said he would like to play in Brazil or USA. Speculations said that he will may play in New York, LA or Miami.

Ronaldo joined Real Madrid 2009. with a record fee of 94 million euros. In 292 games he scored 302. With Real he won UCL, Liga BBVA, European Supercup and Club World Cup. He won prize for best player in world 3 times.

Source: Sports Illustrated

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

CR7 will play in LA Galaxy after his contract expires, precisely in 2018. Cristiano loves Los Angeles and he would love to live in such a city.

Few times Ronaldo said he would like to play in Brazil or USA. Speculations said that he will may play in New York, LA or Miami.

Ronaldo joined Real Madrid 2009. with a record fee of 94 million euros. In 292 games he scored 302. With Real he won UCL, Liga BBVA, European Supercup and Club World Cup. He won prize for best player in world 3 times.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I hope he would stay in Europe for 5 or 6 more years... he can still play at top level for 3 years, and after that among the top....

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Ronaldo will retire at Real Madrid or maybe 1 or 2 years before he retires he might play in MLS so that his main sponsor NIKE can advertise more football ads worldwide.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I think he's too competitive to leave the world stage that early

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think he's too competitive to world stage that early

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If he did, he would score close to 80 goals a season....

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I'm also sad if this happens, but many stars went for 'exotic' leagues lately. I think it's too early, and he should be only 2 years in MLS or so, like @Aiden said.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@raimondo You're totally wrong here... ://// Unless LA Galaxy would build as good team as Real Madrid, Cristiano won't score 80 goals a season, and even the building is really hard considering they have this DP (designated player) system.