Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Suarez's ban 25 vs 26 El Clasico'... uhhhmmm...
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This is what happening

25th October Suarez's ban ends, 26th El Clasico'.

Smell fishy & suspicious right? So from several forums, twitter fight etc... people start talking about corruption, fifa-Uefalona and crap like that... I have to disagree with the majority again though.

1. Despite the date, Suarez is not likely to start.
  2. He's banned from all football activities including entering stadium, not even be able to welcome his fans etc... He wont be fit.

But...

1. But there is a possibility he will come in at 80' and score....
  2. May be they work together to attract audiences, not for Barca, but for TV, fans, hypes etc...

And lollzz...

1. 27th Suarez's new ban starts
  2. 27th Pepe's new band starts

PS: Im not sure if all of this dates is true xD, can someone confirm?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is what happening

25th October Suarez's ban ends, 26th El Clasico'.

Smell fishy & suspicious right? So from several forums, twitter fight etc... people start talking about corruption, fifa-Uefalona and crap like that... I have to disagree with the majority again though.

1. Despite the date, Suarez is not likely to start.
  2. He's banned from all football activities including entering stadium, not even be able to welcome his fans etc... He wont be fit.

But...

1. But there is a possibility he will come in at 80' and score....
  2. May be they work together to attract audiences, not for Barca, but for TV, fans, hypes etc...

And lollzz...

1. 27th Suarez's new ban starts
  2. 27th Pepe's new band starts

Anyway, some people jumps to conclusion a bit too early... And if I were Real's fans, with their squad, I would love to see Suarez plays.

PS: Im not sure if all of this dates is true xD, can someone confirm?

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

like you said, he won't be fit. The ban prevents him from training with the squad and even from going to stadiums. The ban ending just before the clasico means he will be able to watch it from the stands though. CORRUPTION !!!!

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I don't see how there is anything wrong with that... he won't play because he will have no idea of our tactics and system and will definitely not be fit. He probably won't play the whole of October.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Or, you know, Barca can just throw him in there and hope to get a goal or two. ILLUMINATI.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yes mate the dates are true, and I agree with you.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Well, he might not fit for the whole game, but he will be dangerous for 15 min. xD imagine he came in a score... the whole media will go nuts claimin' corruption & $hit... then he'll get involve with a fight with Pepe... like a bad one... woaaww

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^agree

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Don't forget he can train, so he will be be fit. His suspension is for training with team too but, he can watch and then practice it. I'm 100% sure he will know all the tactics. Then he come to last minutes and boom.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

Wow yeah. May be that's why Pepe's hair got straight up... (have u guys seen his new hair style???)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow yeah. May be that's why Pepe's hair got straight up... (have u guys seen his new hair style???)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Actually it aint that bad

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@quikzzy I agree very much .

Don't be naive guys , Suarez himself and Barcelona will make sure he will be fit and ready to come on with necessary information about tactics . Suarez caliber player will easily adapt to the match tempo and teammates . Who knows they probably will set secret practices as well ? I am sure it would not be hard to hide it .

I absolutely won't be surprised to see Suarez in top form on Classico day .

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

what is pepe banned for

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Marcus: true... uhmn.. He might be fit, but without training with their teammates, it's a big risk to just throw a good player in... chemistry is even more important than talent.

@Liomessi: for potential punch/rage vs Suarez, for eating each other's heads xD

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@tuan thanks

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

You guys dont really believe that he wont train with the squad do you? Barca have the option train in secluded spots where no one can monitor who trains or not and that will happen for sure. I dont know if he will play but he will train with the squad every week trust me.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Dephased: no not with the squad... it's too risky. Of course Barca has their secret training ground or watever, but it can only seal against the press to see their training, not to see who is IN the training....

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan

However, even if he does not train with squad he is still top class pro . That is what makes top class professional different from others . They should be able to adapt quickly and make impact instantly.

My money is on Suarez to play classico and make the difference .