Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summer Window Prediction
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

And now that the winter window is closed, I would say its time to make prediction for the summer window in term of player who are going to leave their club. I decided that this thread would be the unofficial Footyroom Summer Transfer Prediction, meaning I will list what player we think will leave his team in summer. I will make a list of the different team and add the name of the player we think will leave. You can also add your opinion on a move but please, also try to add some player you think will move this summer to make the list bigger. There is no good or bad answer and this it not meant to start debate. (I already put my prediction in first to give an exemple of how I'm doing it)

Borussia Dortmund: Aubameyang Gundogan, Mkhitaryan | Reus
Bayern Munich: Lewandoski | Muller
Aston Villa: Gil
Watford: Ighalo
Chelsea: Remy, Falcao | Hazard, Pedro
Manchester United: De Gea
Manchester City: Yaya Toure
Leicester City: Vardy, Mahrez
West Bromwich Albion: Berahino
OL: Lacazette
OM: Mandada
PSG: Cavani, Zlatan
Juventus: | Pogba

| = Up to debate

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

And now that the winter window is closed, I would say its time to make prediction for the summer window in term of player who are going to leave their club. I decided that this thread would be the unofficial Footyroom Summer Transfer Prediction, meaning I will list what player we think will leave his team in summer. I will make a list of the different team and add the name of the player we think will leave. You can also add your opinion on a move but please, also try to add some player you think will move this summer to make the list bigger. There is no good or bad answer and this it not meant to start debate. (I already put my prediction in first to give an exemple of how I'm doing it)

Borussia Dortmund: Aubameyang, Reus, Gundogan
Bayern Munich: Lewandoski
Chelsea: Hazard, Remy, Pedro
OM: Mangala
PSG: Cavani

Chelsea: Hazard, Remy, Pedro

Chelsea: Hazard, Remy, Pedro, Falcao

Bayern Munich: Lewandoski, Muller*
PSG: Cavani, Ibrahimovic
Juventus: Pogba

*Up to debate

Bayern Munich: Lewandoski, Muller

Chelsea: Hazard*, Remy, Pedro, Falcao

*Up to debate

Borussia Dortmund: Aubameyang, Reus , Gundogan

Chelsea: Hazard*, Remy, Pedro, Falcao

*Up to debate

Borussia Dortmund: Aubameyang, Reus , Gundogan, Mkhitaryan

Juventus: Pogba*

*Up to debate

Chelsea: Hazard, Remy, Pedro , Falcao
Juventus: Pogba *

*Up to debate

Chelsea: Hazard , Remy, Pedro , Falcao
Juventus: Pogba *

*Up to debate

Borussia Dortmund: Aubameyang, Reus, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan

*Up to debate

Comments
NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Watford : Ighalo
Aston Villa : Carles Gil
West Brom : Saido Berahino
Chelsea : Falcao

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I would add Yaya Toure to the list. Doubt he will stick to City under Pep.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@NovaRuk @raimondo90 Thank you very much for adding player to the list and helping keeping this thread alive. :D

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I can see T. Muller, Ibrahimovic, and Pogba moving, along with most of the names already presented.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty While I agree with Pogba and Zlatan, I don't really expect Muller to leave Bayern anytime soon. The club already said he had no price and he himself is a results of their youth team and seem to love the club a great deal so I don't see what could make him accept an offer from another team. I'll put it but as a up to depate if you don't mind. Also, thank you for sharing. :D

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@Emobot7 No worries on putting Muller up for debate. It is a stretch for sure but I have read that he is actually interested in trying the EPL. Given that Pep is at City, who knows what that can mean. Should Lewandoski move on, which is more likely, he might stay as he would be a bigger point man again. We can remove him until we all hear more possible info if you like. :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Nah, its ok, I didn't hear he was interested in trying the EPL and there's no good or bad answers. I think I'll keep it up for debate though cause I doubt he would leave this summer.