Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Über Sunday
knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

this sunday we have some serious buisness in La Liga

Atletico will go through a difficult test to move closer to the title, Sevilla and Atletic will play a game that is like a final for the last CL spot, high intencity action can be promised in that game, and ofcourse we have title chasing Barca who is facing a difficult opponent away.. hell even the lunch game will bring some intencity as almeria has played in highscoring games recently and they are facing the dropp to the segunda division so that should be a good game albeit not on the same level as the other 3 games

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I'd like to see Sevilla in the CL next season so good luck to them.

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Almería to win against Espanyol!
All of these games are huge.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Go Valencia, one time just once please :)

Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

I just have this eerie, uneasy feeling, i just know the Valencian community clubs are gonna beat us and Atletico and Real with their easy schedule will pull ahead.. god damn!

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

Eyy Boixosnois are you a hooligan? Judging by your name.

Barcelona 49 508

No I am not a hooligan.

Even though like all Ultra's groups, they had their dark spots, i miss the intense and terrifying atmopshere the Boixos used to create at Camp Nou before Laporta banned them from all home matches.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

Boixos is a group of lads i really admire. Met a couple of them when i travelled there to watch us get beet 4-1 and 3-1 respectively. And violence aren't a dark spot, a group of youngsters throwing some punches at each other isn't that bad.

Barcelona 49 508

I stand corrected, Atleti look destined to take the title now, I mean Valencia was their toughest match, unless theirs an almighty choke in the works, Atleti has it fairly easy, they might even walk into camp nou as champions or in a comfortable position.

ikoiko 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Boixosnois, if Atleti drops 3 points and Real Madrid win their next match, Real could take the title on goal difference, almost the same case as the premier league. Crazy weekend.

Edit: Real Madrid plays Valencia next. That's going to be a great match as well.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Boixosnois, if Atleti drops 3 points and Real Madrid win their next match, Real could take the title on goal difference, almost the same case as the premier league. Crazy weekend.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ikoiko

La Liga isn't won on goal difference. It's head-to-head that comes first. Atletico have the head-to-head advantage over Real (3-2), so Real must finish above Atletico on points if they wish to win the title.

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Ooohh really, I did not know this. Wow, well thanks for that. Either way I don't expect Atlético to drop points at all, but who knows.