Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Underrated and Overrated Players on FIFA
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Who do you think are the most underrated and overrated players on FIFA

Being a Chelsea fan I think Salah should be more than 74 and Thorgan Hazard should also be higher than 74. Also, Azpilicueta is only 77 and Cahill is only 80.

But Cole is overrated at 85, Torres is slightly overrated at 82, and Cech's 85 may slowly decline with Courtois becoming the best keeper in the world after a few years.

What do you think about other players?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who do you think are the most underrated and overrated players on FIFA

Being a Chelsea fan I think Salah should be more than 74 and Thorgan Hazard should also be higher than 74.

What do you think about other players?

Comments
Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i'm thinking of FIFA 2015.. *drool*

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

i still have 13. But Pogba on there is like a 75. Neymar is like 85 and after a year he is like a 92.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You do realize that they intentionally refuse to update the rating by much so that you buy their next version? They're not changing Azpi and Cahill so that you buy them with their proper ratings in FIFA 15.

PS. For me, Salah is just fine, and T. Hazard is fine too.

ikoiko 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Mastertice1, I'm still playing 13 too, and I probably won't buy another FIFA game any time soon. There's always some sort of bug that goes unnoticed. I know it's a video game and it's never going to be perfect, but I suspect that along with Dynastian's point, these bugs exist to keep you buying the updated version of the game. Conspiracy!

• History

@Mastertice1, I'm still playing 13 too, and I probably won't buy another FIFA game any time soon. There's always some sort of bug that goes unnoticed. I know it's a video game and it's never going to be perfect, but I suspect that along with Dynastian's point, these bugs exist to keep you buying the updated version of the game. Conspiracy!

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

Step 1: watch a video of Fifa 13
Step 2: watch a video of Fifa 14
Step 3: spot the difference
Step 4: come back here and tell what the difference is (Note: I'm talking about the animation, pictures, and gameplay)

You all won't be able to do Step 4.

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

why not just update the players yourself. I used to do that in Madden. Might be a little time consuming, but make it more realistic and save the update. Thinking about it, i need to go up on Luis Suarez, Ibra, Isco, Thiago, Bale, David Luiz, etc.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well sometimes I might update the players myself but making all the players you like have high ratings doesn't make the leagues and transfers competitive. Its hard to get the ratings just right as you can't just edit their overall rating.

• History

Well sometimes I might update the players yourself but making all the players you like have high ratings doesn't make the leagues and transfers competitive.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Kalas is underrated only 74

20ROBINVANPERSIE 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

Underrated - (BPL)

Suarez - 88 ? Really ? Should be like 91 IMO
De Gea - Think should go up by 1 or even 2 !
Yaya Toure - Should go to 88 due to his performance.
Sturridge - 82 is way to low for someone who has scored 20 this season in bpl 86 or something around that is good IMO.
Rodriguez - His stats show something.. His been great this season deserves better than a silver card!
Shaw - Might be young , but this seasons performance has been great too , think a 79 would be ok.
Lallana - 79 should go up by 3 or 4 maybe.
Rafeal - 77 rated player no way , his had his bad days... Really really bad days but still he should at least go to a 79 if not 80.

Overrated - (BPL)

Hazard - 88 i think he should go back to 85 , that was fine.
RVP - as much as i hate to say it he hasnt been playing lots of games due to injury causing him to what i think he should go down a bit.
Silva - He just doesn't do it for me , haven't watched a lot but when i have he wasn't impressive.
Vidic - I think the 87 rating was because we won the BPL last year but i think he should of gone down anyway and i think so now to , to about 84.
Torres - 82 Still he should be a 75 IMO

Chelsea FC 157 4232

What do you have against Hazard

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Ashley Young..... 82

Same Rating as Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Wishere & Kaka. One rating better than Lampard, Lamela, Martinez, Mkhitaryan, El Sha & Walcott. TWO ratings better than Giroud, Podolski, Aubameyang, Coutinho & Sturridge. THREE ratings Better than Benteke, Fucking Benteke.

Tuanis 10 years ago

Have you guys noticed how Fifa tends to increase players rating by a significant amount in one year when a player has recently been bought by a big team...

Isco went from 79 to 84
Miranda from 67 to 75!
Illarramendi 73 to 80
W. Zaha 64 to 72
Nick Powell 52 to 65!
Pogba from 55 to 72 and then 77 in the same year...

and there are lots of examples that prove Fifa doesnt do their reaserch properly and player's ratings are nonsense if they are not in a big club.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Exactly. I expect Matic, Januzaj, Jese, Salah, Carvalho, and others to increase in 15

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Schurlle's individual stats are great and he goes for a decent amount in FUT, but his overall is only 80

Tuanis 10 years ago

ohh no, dont get me started on FUT's Bulls**t!

FIfa in general just pisses me off, its the worst franchise ever and also the game I play the most...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well I play it heaps and the more you play the more you hate their ratings and choices. Especially in Career mode as a Manager. Most of it is just about EA trying to make you buy the next version (FIFA 15)

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

In case you didn't watch Malaga, Isco won the Golden Boy award last season, and fully deserves that rating in FIFA.

Ever wondered that the reason big clubs buy these players is because their performances skyrocket in a season?

• History

@Tuanis

In case you don't watch Malaga, Isco won the Golden Boy award last season, and fully deserves that rating in FIFA.

Ever wondered that the reason big clubs buy these players is because they performances skyrocket in a season?

Tuanis 10 years ago

Im not saying they dont deserve their final rating Dyna, Im saying they dont deserve to be rated so low only because they are not as mediatic as other big club players. for example, Isco in Fifa 13 should have been 81 or 82 and that goes for most of the players whose overall gets increased a lot. I dont believe a player can get 10+ overall arrangement in only one season, a player cant get so good in only one season.

I said players ratings are nonsense when they are not in big clubs...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

My apologies, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that players get overrated when they move to big clubs. I got defensive because Isco was mentioned. Sorry.

Tuanis 10 years ago

Haha Isco is a great player, dont get me wrong. Maybe I dindt make myself clear. EA doesnt recognise true talent until a club buys the player, that is why overalls change so drastically. The same happens the other way, when a player who is overrated gets transfered to a small club or less important club EA again changes their overall decreasing it, which happens a lot with players who go to smaller clubs to retire. This would probably happen when Vidic move to Juventus, he's been playing regular for the past few years and remained 86-88; came back to play great this season but just because Juventus bought him he will probably be 84 next season.