Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

united could have so easily had mourinho
rescue_secure 10 years ago Edited
England 25 1357

united could have so easily had mourinho if it wasnt for the old fart ferguson to litreally force united to get in moyes! now they will suffer for many years to come!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

united could have so easily had mourinho if it wasnt for the old fart ferguson to litreally force united to get in moyes!

Comments
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

source?

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

we've talked about this before... He is the manager united deserves but no the one they need right now. He is not right for United's philosophy.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

They wanted someone who would stay at the club for a long time.

rescue_secure 10 years ago
England 25 1357

sacked!!! news just out! harry redknapp was the most viable choice i believe! him and mourinho are the only 2 managers who can manage any team given to them!

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah I've heard that too :) Mourinho wanted to be coach in ManU but Sir Alex suggested David Moyes and because of respect to Sir Alex, ManU brought Moyes for Manager.

• History

Yeah I've heard that too :) Mourinho wanted to be coach in ManU but Sir Alex suggested David Moyes and because of respect to Sir Alex, ManU brought Moyes for Managar.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

God damn guys, he never was going to join them anyway. He's completely denied it multiple times and that talked about he was talking to Chelsea months before he even joined. Let's also not forget there is no factual evidence of him being rejected or wanting to join them.

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

what about klopp. he is the one that most man u fans want

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Klopp said: I wont leave till 2018 (contract end in Dortmund) But there is a big chance for Van Gaal. Klopp is the best manager for ManU in my opinion but I dont see him coming there

• History

Klopp said I wont leave till 2018 (contract end in Dortmund) But there is a big chance for Van Gaal. Klopp is the best manager for ManU in my opinion but I dont see him coming there

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Giggs and Scholes ! They should run the club ! Or Neville or bring back Rene . They know the club in and out ! They have the respect of the team . OOhhh everyone forgot about Roy Keane