Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What's your line up for the opening day of the season ?
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

So wenger said yesterday that our germans will miss the first league game against palace, walcott is still injured, and ox is not taking part in the training so far so he might be not fit for the first day, so here are 2 line ups I would chose from if I were wenger :

Vermaelen might be on his way to barça or manutd so he'd have to be replaced, and hopefully we sign a CM to play arteta's role. But with the players we have right now these are the best line ups I can think of.

Comments
michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

You got Calum Chambers now so he'd problaby get a game too

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@michael nah, neither chambers or ospina will change the line up for the opening day of the season.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ospina>Szcesny and Chambers>Gibbs in my opinion.

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Eden17 how can you conclude chambers is better than Gibbs? You most likely never ever seen chambers play. I haven't seen chambers play aswell and I believe he will just be another overhyped Englishman by the media simply because how on earth can a teenager be rated so highly after not even playing much?

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

gibbs is miles better than chambers, and chambers is a rb btw, gibbs is a lb. Ospina > Szczesny is more arguable, but szczesny will 100% start, there is absolutely no way wenger takes his starting spot away from him right from the start.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^Your lineup is probably our strongest one but I doubt we'll start the season with Schurrle and Oscar.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Ashwin, +1.

Lamps08 10 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

Drogba instead of oscar plzzz

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@KingHenry I'm with you, I believe either of them will be the starting XI. Hopefully we'll win the first game, to get a positive start. In the next game there'll be even more fit players.

@Ashwin It looks like that will be the formation & players in it, especially when the results in pre season have been great ( till this day ). Haven't seen any of the matches, hard to say have they been impressive in terms of playing well ( not just result ). Anyways those CBs look really poor to me, as Van Gaal I'd sign 1 or 2 CBs.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@TheGame: Thanks mate!

@decentK: Herrera, Mata, Rooney looked great. Do not know how RVP's chemistry will effect it. The CB's were impressive. I really liked Smalling yesterday, showed a lot of promise like the 2011-2012 season. Jones and Evans were impressive as well. Besides that crazy midfield goal given by Amos, the first team defenders haven't allowed any other open play goal...Cleverly was mediocre yesterday, but much improved performance compared to Moyes' days...he is probably the weak link if you ask me.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

* FS : Future signing ^^.

3-2-3-2 with Mathieu prefered to Alba for defensive duties, a perfect Marcelo Bielsa system to play with ×Messi as a true 10.

Bench :

- Ter Stegen/ Bravo

• Barta
  • Alba
  • Adriano
  • Xavi
  • Montoya
  • Sergi Roberto
  • ×Dani ×Alves
  • Pedro
  • Deulofeu
  • Rafinha
  • Song
  • Afellay
  • Hallilovic
  • Munir Haddadi.

edit : For the first day of the season, Pedro and Deulofeu will replace Neymar and Suarez.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

3-2-3-2 with Mathieu prefered to Alba for defensive duties, a perfect Marcelo Bielsa system to play with Messi as a true 10.

Bench :

- Ter Stegen/ Bravo

• Barta
  • Alba
  • Adriano
  • Xavi
  • Montoya
  • Sergi Roberto
  • Dani Alves
  • Pedro
  • Deulofeu
  • Rafinha
  • Song
  • Afellay
  • Hallilovic
  • Munir Haddadi.

* FS : Future signing ^^.

3-2-3-2 with Mathieu prefered to Alba for defensive duties, a perfect Marcelo Bielsa system to play with ×Messi as a true 10.

Bench :

- Ter Stegen/ Bravo

• Barta
  • Alba
  • Adriano
  • Xavi
  • Montoya
  • Sergi Roberto
  • ×Dani ×Alves
  • Pedro
  • Deulofeu
  • Rafinha