Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is your Premier League manager of the year?
Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Jose Mourinho, RONALD KOEMAN , SEAN DYCHE .

Imo Ronald Koeman deserves the award because I thought Sotos would struggle this year to hold on to EPL not to mention even to challenge for top 4 . Incredible season and should be great candidate if he makes close top 4 without falling to far from away from it .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jose Mourinho, RONALD KOEMAN , SEAN DYCHE .

Imo Ronald Koeman deserves the award because I thought Sotos would struggle this year and never thought they would challenge for top 4 . Incredible season and should be great candidate if he makes close top 4 without falling to far from away from it .

Comments
RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Ronald Koeman hands down for me.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ronald Koeman absolutely

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Absoulutely Koeman because he did very good this season.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

@CroatiaFan: lolz mate, of course it's better to have a reason, but your reason is like... sushi tastes good because it is sushi

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@CroatiaFan: lolz mate, of course it's better to have a reason, but your reason is like... sushi taste good because it is sushi

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ I hate sushi. LOL. Maybe like this: He sold his best players, he is still 6th... xD

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

With that reason Wegner would have been manager of the year for the past 6 years.
He has done very good in Sotton but its not enough to be manager of the year. Mou has won a cup and is on his way to win the league. Unless that changes mou is the best this season.
Although some could argue its due to the first team and mou hasnt been able to implement a successful squad rotation.

Pardew would also be a solid contender. he was doing good at New Castle and has been incredible for Crystal Palace.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I was on the point of saying it, Pardew is doing a great job, Mourinho shouldnt be in the list or there will be no competition, he is on his own league this year, winning the league with a confortable margin, only rival of Chelsea were themselves from the start of the season, hope United, Gunners and City comeback stronger and give a fight for next year...

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I think managers should be judged based on how much of an influence they have on their squad and how much better they make their team. For that reason, Koeman gets my vote. I think many top managers could have led Chelsea to the title this season, based on how many great players they had with all their incoming transfers in the summer and how poor the PL has been. Southampton are punching way above their weight with their small squad, which is a testament to how great of a job Koeman has done.

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Koeman.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Every top club's manager in the EPL spent so much in the transfer window as much as Chelsea and some even more like Manchester United. Therefore I would say Mourinho has the result to back him up. In Europe only Chelsea and Bayern München lost only 2 games for the whole season in the league.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

LVG, that nigga is amazing this year

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@TheGame explained it perfectly. Therefore my vote goes to Koeman

Marcus2011 9 years ago

I agree that Jose Mourinho is in the league of his own . He is already one of the greatest managers in history and to me he is greatest . Still has 20 years of managing ahead of him . So , I don't think he needs manager of the year award on his CV to prove anything .

I just thought Koeman should get it due to Southampton performance this year and another main reason because he is young manager and it will mean way more for his career . I really like for him to be successful manager .

He may not get it because Chelsea have had amazing season due to Jose management . However, in England , people like underdog sides even if they go down but with glory .

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@Marcus2011, Not to start a fight, but how can Jose Mourinho be the greatest manager ever, when Vicente del Bosque won the UCL twice (same as Mourinho), the league 5 times, as well as 1 world cup, and 2 Euro League titles. For me, Vicente is the best ever.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Simple it is "IMO" ( Meaning in my opinion ) , you can choose to disagree . Just check his records it speaks for itself . His stats and against whom he won with what kind of teams he won . Right now it is my opinion , when he retires it will be world wide fact .

IMO Vincente Del Desbuque amongst greatest , but he won his titles with Real Madrid , Galacticos . Best players in the world under his management . and What a great players he had , just see the squad .

And IMO World Cup was won by Barcelona aka Guardiola . So , i think we should give a lot of credit to Barcelona squad and manager at the time . Without that tiki taka football there would not have been international titles . So i think it was easier to manage such side . Even though i have my opinion about how the world cup and Euro 2008 was won which will ofcourse create another controversy and off topic argument , so if lets not go further . We are discussing best EPL manager .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Koeman, although Pardew has made a massive impact at Palace.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Marcus2011: Completely disagree. Mou is one of the best, and most entertaining one. But never a "best ever". He is good enough to make everyone fears him, that's no doubt, but his talent stops at utilizing good players and motivate them, get quick result and spend $$$ smartly. I can't recall he has anything special (tatically), or invent some trend of football beside parking the bus

ChelseaRox10 9 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Koeman.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"He may not get it because Chelsea have had amazing season due to Jose management"
I wouldn't say it's due to Jose's management. Of course he has played his part but, let's be real with the team you have it would have been disappointment for all of you, if you finish worse than 1st.