louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

The only teams to buy a player for more than 10M pounds:

Bournemouth (Afobe)
Stoke (Imbula)
Everton (Niasse)
Newcastle (Townsend and Shelvey)
Roma (Gerson)

I don't know about you guys, but it has seemed rather boring.

Thoughts?

Comments
raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I was honestly expecting big transfers.. Really let down

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Teixeira, Remy, Nolito, and Berahino, are some the names I expected to move. I truly was disappointed. :(

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

I understand and agree with you guys, I was also expecting bigger transfer than this. Bit dissapointed since I can't help but feel transfer is one of the most exciting thing in football but hey, its not all bad, a lot of weaker team did manage to get better player so it'll keep thing interesting. Still would have liked it if there would have been some big and suprising transfer on the last day.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

well.. most of those big transfer rumors are not from reliable sources anyway so i have doubt any top team will be making big money tranfers.. its a bit of a let down for me on my team but the very least is other top team in BPL also didnt make any major signing so i think its ok.. :)

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Three things that I can't believe actually happened.

1. LVG is still Manchester United manager
  2. Manchester United did not buy any players
  3. Guardiola decided to join Man City
nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

guys, caulker to liverpool is obviously the biggest transfer. how can you not see that?????? he is going to help us win the league and score 30+ goals to finish epl scorer. mark my words.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

we now have traore, costa, pato, remy and falcao for 1position, we really should've sold 1or2 or maybe loan them. or maybe guus hiddink wants to play with 2strikers upfront.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Gennady I have heard that the board has forbidden LVG to buy new player but its still a bit weird... Also, I can understand why Guardiola decide to join City, the team is doing great right now, it has some of the best player, lot of budget to make the team better, its kind of a dream team for a manager.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's middle of the season, you can't think that top players will leave for other and won't play Champions League/Europa League..

Chucksea 8 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

get ready for this summer transfer window, it's gonna be huge

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Jackson Martinez.

What. The. Actual. Fu-

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Penaranda to Watford next year, actually on loan by Granada from Udinese, the 18-yo Colombian will be a Hornet next year...

Mostly unknown by people because Granada has no visibility but i see in him a future star, next year all PL fans will know him.

Udinese will hate themselves for selling him that cheap. ( Sorry about the video few compilations are available )

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Penaranda to Watford next year, actually on loan by Granada from Udinese, the 18-yo Colombian will be a Hornet next year...

Mostly unknown by people because Granada has no visibility but i see in him a future star, next year all PL fans will know him.

Udinese will hate themselves for selling him that cheap.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@JuanMata10 This is actually a pretty good tactic to get better player that those you would get in a youth team. Thanks for the info!

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I understand now, and since Bpl teams will all get the jackpot in 2017, better for the family to make him come to watford instead of Udinese...Looks much more logical now.