Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Yes or No : Should we revote for Qatar 2022?
ConnorWickham 10 years ago
Sunderland, England U21 13 45

I say YES

Comments

It should be in England instead

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

England should have won it. They didnt. I'd say prove that the judges were corrupted (although obvious proofs are needed), arrest them, get new judges, revote, and monitor them hardcore.

It needs to be changed quick

Aiden_Finland 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

If World Cup 2022 will be in QATAR then they should play 1 minute each half. Trust me in the middle east the temperature are bloody high!

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i am in the middle east now an is 27

Aiden_Finland 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

^ During Summer in Qatar you will be boiling!

liomessi10 10 years ago

^here it is summer

liomessi10 10 years ago

it's actually 35 right now

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

They will play in the winter to avoid the high températures. But please LEAVE THEM ALONE

Let them host the World Cup, give them a chance. Very happy that these British did not get it.

rayrex7 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

no, cause qatar isnt doing for the joy or the history of the world cup, but for buisness i live in the middle east and went to the uae and qatar a couple of times, but trust me qatar isnt ready

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Qatar started working now, its too late. Im not happy about Fifa biased choices for years now, its not the first time and sure it wont be the last.
But you need to get over it.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I didn't wanted Qatar to be World Cup host...

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

To ppl who think Qatar should have the rights to host, you should probably go watch "John Oliver - FIFA".

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The US would've been a nice place to hold it too. Football (or soccer, as they call it) is growing to be really popular there.

liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

usa not even they don't even watch football i prefer Qatar over america

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

USA would have been amazing. Having it in Qatar is just ridiculous, they dont even have the proper stadiums because they dont even play that much football.

And just like decentK said:

liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

fifa is fucked up canada should host the world cup over usa

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Dynastian and @Tuanis

USA would get many fans on stadium! There are many people that actually have interest in football.When Real played vs. Manchester United,it had +90 thousand people on stadium! And nobody would say that much Americans support football, most would say that about NBA or American Football.And they have already good stadiums.It would be nice to see World Cup in USA in following years.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yes... I was furious when Qatar won the bid... You dont need to be a scientist to see it's pure business and freakin corruption... Qatar can actually bribe every voter :D (just check their highway/road when there is a traffic jam)... I dont say they did to all but I think a few :D, enough to get this shit..

Itś too hot. Winter time world cup is a ridiculous idea, but I think they would use their oil money to have a air-conditioned stadium. Im almost certain of that.

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Ofcourse Yes! everyone know they got it through bribes and its a country not respecting human rights and with 0 football culture that buys south american and african players to play for the national team..