Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Yup, now they're getting Pogba no matter what, Chelsea.
LipeCarpi 9 years ago
Corinthians, Brazil 3 5

After today's result i see themselves desperate for a big signing.... What do you think ?

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Courtois
Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Baba
Fabregas - Matic
Pedro - Kenedy - Hazard
Costa

Kenedy should get his chance as a CAM, he seems a very good player with a lot of confidence. Glad we signed him.

As for Pogba, well I don't know if he will change much, unless we play 4-3-3 instead of this 4-2-3-1.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ thats the line up i want to see! And we don't need pogba.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I better not see Ivanovic on starting line up until he sorts himself out ... how many times has he let us down ? What is up with Matic ? Fabregas being lazy not coming back on time then he has yet to beat the first player with his pathetic crosses from dead ball situation .

Hazard and Costa still have some holiday weight .

And how many times do I have to scream at my TV " SHOOOT " !! Are we ever going to have some long range experts ? I would welcome Chalhanoglu just for that reason any day or lets just finalize Pogba who always ready to shoot . So many unnecessary passes .. it makes my eye twitch

Kennedy was instant spark ! This guy is future ! I am also very happy we got him .

FredTilson 9 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Should have never sold Luis in the first place. Bizarre piece of business. If Chelsea has retained Luis, shifted Azpilicueta on the right, and bought a CB like Otamendi playing alongside Zouma/Cahill, their backline would have been way way better.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Kenedy was fantastic.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Tells you alot when our 2 best players for the season are courtois and begovic.... I have rarely criticised a chelsea player but OMG this season has been a disaster so far, ivanovic struggles so much hazard matic fabregas I don't even know what happened to them :l Willian not performing pedro is decent Costa just wants to fight people gave alot of shit to cahill last season at least he gives his best

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@fred

This whole team needs to wake up ! They have our full support but so far they have been letting us down !

I must agree with you , selling Luis was bad decision when Ivanovic was showing signs of f8cking up since spring of last season . Well we got Baba now , hopefully he will start next match .

I hate to blame individually our players for our defeats , but facts are facts . They are the ones playing football nothing wrong with tactics . Ivanovic has cost us those points since day one ! And fun thing is our opponents knew that he is fcking up so they exploited it more but Jose ( idk what he was thinking ) decide to give Iva more chances . No lets cut him off . He cut off Terry for lack of pace but not ivanovic for literally being a reason of almost every goal ..

FredTilson 9 years ago

The problems now is that the pressure on Baba is going to be immense. He has to succeed immediately. He is only 21 and that age players make mistakes, but in his case, each of his mistakes will be scrutinized in detail. Not an ideal scenario for him. Luis would have handled the pressure much better.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Pogba asked Chelsea for a salary of 20M euros per year, lolz he asked Barça for 12M, im starting to hate this guy more and more. Once he would secure his salary would he stay motivated on titles ? Just take him i dont to see him wearing Barça colors even for next year, Arda Turan is more than enough.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We need to fix our problems. Give Baba a chance, play Kenedy more often, and bench Hazard, Matic, Fabregas for one game so they get a wake up call.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I hope he doesn't come to chelsea, he is too expensive and we reaally don't need another midfielder. Our only problem is the mourinho + ivanovic + willian love story.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Courtois
Azpi cahill terry baba
Zouma RLC
Kennedy Oscar moses(yes I am serious)
Falcao
This team wouldnt play as good as any of the top teams but Im sure they wouldnt have lost points against palace and Swansea

FredTilson 9 years ago

Who does Remy have to murder to get a game?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the one and only, who knows everything the best *cough* *cough*

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Courtois
Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Baba
Pogba - Matic/Fab
Pedro/Willian - Kennedy/Oscar/Fab - Hazard
Costa/Falcao

Costa, Fab, Willian, Ivanovich are all out of form. Pogba would be a lot better than Fab at the moment. I don't know if Fab can play the number 10 role as well as Kennedy (who btw looked excellent!) or Oscar.. but some rest time would make him good.. He will have to fight for his starting spot instead of taking it for granted.. Matic and Fabregas really haven't looked like a solid pair this season.. So I definitively see how Pogba would fit into the team with out a doubt! We'd loose more money on falling out of CL than buying Pogba.. lol.. Still I think we need to remember that it has only been 4 games.. maybe the international break is what the players need..

In BPL anything can happen.. 8 points is not impossible to catch up on.. Especially not when KDB comes in and demands to start straight away and creates unbalance in the team!

and btw, I still don't think we'll sign Pogba, so then the players need to step the f up. We're the champs of England and we should win against weaker opponents!

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@tiki

I don't think it is Pogba asking those wages . It is that greedy bastard agent of his ! Agents now days are scum who honestly care about their own pockets rather than player .

Like Hulk and Witsel , wtf are they doing in Russia in Zenit ... years ago they should have transferredee to appropriate top team .

@ktbff

exactly what i am wondering about . Where will KDB play ? He will not warm the bench ..

Unless Sterling moves to the right and KDB on the left .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki

I don't think it is Pogba asking those wages . It is that greedy bastard agent of his ! Agents now days are scum who honestly care about their own pockets rather than player .

Like Hulk and Witsel , wtf are they doing in Russia in Zenit ... years ago they should have transferredee to appropriate top team .

@ktbff

exactly what i am wondering about . Where will KDB play ? He will not warm the bench ..

FredTilson 9 years ago

KDB will play on the right i(n place of Navas), as he did at Werder Bremen.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Is not his best position to his left ? or Center AM .

FredTilson 9 years ago

He can play all three positions. Silva can play all three positions. Sterling can play left or centre. So I guess you'd have the three of them roaming wherever the hell they want.