Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

how to increase my speed
liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

im fast but i need to become fast what are some work out to help me become faster

Comments
Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

wear puma.

Lamps08 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

^Jimbet :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^yezza! drugs makes u faster? arent drugs for endurance? well, my advice is u can do some sprinting sessions, less fat more muscles and be like Ronaldo. =)

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

The best thing to do is workout on your legs to make them as strong as possible. Working out with medium-heavy weights 2 or 3 days a week on every part of your body but big focus on legs. Every muscle counts.. your upper body gives you that "pump" while running to make you faster.
Also during the week are endurance workouts and sprinting sessions. At least 4-6 sprints in a session. These give you that "push" to make you run faster.
Extensive stretching/warm up is crucial before every training. You should be working out at least 5 days a week if you are serious about getting faster.

Volkinator 10 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

Why would you want to ejaculate faster? :/

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Interval running training every week... keep excerising... improve running technique... eat helathy.... take vitamins off the top of my head

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

there is no such thing as " improving speed " some people are just naturally born faster than others. though you could improve the way you run such as pumping both your arms beside you to gain momentum and run on your toes because it gives you a good spring in your next step for speed.

Ihaveabbc 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

seems like most of you guys hate doing sports considering your useless comments ...

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I have football trainings.Sometimes we use speedmeter.Last time it was something less then 30 km.That's good,even fabolous because I'm fastest.I make exercises every day,run 3 km a day...I make it all in one year.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Aside everyone's advice, loose some weight IF, IF you have weight issue

Liverpool 41 419

im fast i can runn 100 meter in 13 sec but i want to make it 11 or 11.5

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^
No offence, butI thought you were elite.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

"take drugs" :)))

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't know how about you but after leg day in gym, next day I walk like this.

Don't forget to run with weights, go run for example 10x100m with weights on leg then without, you will feel like you're flying.

Liverpool 41 419

ya when i lift weight my legs fell like they are dead