Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Post 2015/16 videos : Iniesta the maestro.
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Post videos of your favourite player of the moment here if you want...

Comments
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

His playing looks really effortless & easy but at the same time effective..

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Its Martial for me, he's a great young talent, can't wait to see what he will become in the future.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

at the moment it mahrez for me,

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Was Is and Will be.

He made me love football and every time I hear his name I feel goosebumps!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Was Is and Will be.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I just love this guy!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mahrez is definitely a deal here. But, none of the below vids spark anything out of me (IMO) comparing to Iniesta and Neymar's skills... those are just jaw dropping

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Can't decide between Isco, Pogba and Verratti, so I posted all of them. Ben Arfa and Dybala videos are worth a watch, too.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here you go

tiki_taka 8 years ago

@Juan i was going to post the same video of Ben Arfa : Madness. :D I was going to make a thread about the special case Ben Arfa

In France was concidered as the best gifted player of his generation ( Karim Benzema, Samir Nasri, Gourcuff, Menez....) but also he appeared to be the less strong mentally, unhealthy off pitch life and bad relationships didnt helped him to mature and develop...
Nice was actually his last chance at proffesional level after being an EPL midtable team part time player, his actual coach and team know exactly what he needs, a peaceful training groud and a dressing room without egoes as he pissed off his teammates outside France and even at Marseille. Claude Puel his actual coach is actually making everything possible to make Hatem feel important without getting too much exposed because he cant handle too much pressure, an example of how getting the maximum of a special player with a special mental. No press, no exposure, no blame, he is giving him the key of Nice without making him the star of it, never mentionning Hatem on press conferences even if all journalists are insisting on his insane start of the league.

Hatem is capable of the best and the worst at the same time, his form could collapse anytime but atm watching Nice games is just a pure pleasure, i look to the starting XI if he isnt on the list i switch channel.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@tiki: I remember him scoring that ridiculous solo goal at Newcastle before he got degraded to training with the reserves, which was probably a humiliation of the highest order for such a big ego. Happened to Malouda at Chelsea, too, maybe it's a french thing :D Anyways, good to see him perform now, I hope that Pato will do the same, because there are quite a few similarities between them. Would be nice if he stayed at Nice and doesn't immediately leave for a bigger club (AC & Inter Milan are apparently interested in him).

Unrelated to Ben Arfa, but if you (and other members) have a bit of time at your hands, make sure to check out this vid. Goosebumps alert.

BEST.EVER.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i thought we have to put videos of our favorite players at the moment.

Raistinator 8 years ago
0 1

Hello dear friends. I am glad to present you, my video, enjoy.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Chelsea8 Not false, we are going a bit off-topic but can you blame anybody, people are just excited about sharing their fav player with the other that they forget about the "at the moment" part.

@Raistinator Hello lad, just wanted to tell you that your vid is a bit off-topic since we are posting video of our favorite footballer, not just any vid.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

@juan Goosebumps indeed and I'm sure it's not done yet, at least 2 years of magic remaining or maybe more as a midfielder. JavierNathaniel is one of the best YouTuber as well.