Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello Everyone !!
rightfooty 9 years ago
Barcelona, Indonesia 1 47

Hi Everyone !! I'm a Barca fans since I watched Romario and Stoichkov played on USA '94 and found out later they were on the same team. (I was 12). I always tought Rivaldo was the best left footy of course, until Messi came =D. It's a pleasure to join a site where everyone loves football !!! See you all in the forums.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome to FR!

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Hello and welcome.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

hi there, welcome to FR :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome mate :)

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

hello and welcome! enjoy your stay at Footyroom, would you like to reserve our new room of 3 nights for only $99.99, we can prevent all the haters too, just call 111190000-911 and a moderator will come and here your request.

jk! im really bored, Fuck.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Welcome to fr and please try to be regular commenting coz we need more regulars on the forum section

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

lolllz I was like... WTF reyrex7...

rightfooty 9 years ago

Thanks guys !!@rayrex7, we can't prevent haters, they are lurkin at every corner waiting to bash you, even at unrelated issues =D. but we need them to make our "undeniable fact" comments come bashing at them right ?@liomessi, i'll try later to be regulars after my "2 comments/day" ban lifted =D

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Welcome mate.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@rightfooty: what do you mean you have the 2 "comments/day" ban?

rightfooty 9 years ago

@tuan_jinn, i meant the rule that said i could only make 2 comments/day on forum after account activation and that the limit will be removed after 10 days. got to wait until the "ban" removed to be more active.