Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Totti - the oldest player to score in CL history
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Beside a milestone Xavi set today (the most apps in CL). Francesco Totti, AS Roma's finest son has become the OLDEST player ever to score in a champion league match.

The 38 years old legend chipped a magnificent goal in Etihad in a stunning draw versus the home side Manchester City.

The previous record was hold by our legend Ryan Giggs (37 years and 289 days)

Congratulation Totti! Legend! Hat off!

Comments
shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

thanks shpalman, you were fast, I was looking for this too ^^

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This man, congratulations legend! Hope he will score at least one more.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Jinn
wow i said in the highlights that Hart was sh*tting his pants in a kiddy way, but if you look the gif closely, he's actually sh*tting his pants.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Legend.

Is it just me, or was Hart incredibly slow to react to that through ball?

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Dynastian
yes it looks like, they said he slipped, i couldn't recall that and that's not visible in the gif, but he hesitated visibly, lacked in decision making. when you go, you go.

man_utd 9 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Making City's tweet look really stupid...

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Totti = Legend, Hart is no Neuer Lol.

____________________ 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

Tuan you might wanna edit the title, because there are 2 typing errors :p

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@shpalman: yeah he slipped, but he would've still gotten the ball but for some reason he hesitated in the end. Like you said, he was shitting his pants. Watch 2:35.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Dyn: no, you are not the only one, me and @sphalman was discussing about it in the highlight. Hart slipped, so cuz of that he was slow, he was panicking badly and shitting his pants.

@___: thanks, how on earth did that happen lolz...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Great record,Totti is really a legend.Congratz to him!

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

No Totti, no party.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ter Stegen was terrible yesterday. Barca need to accept that he's not Barcelona quality. He can't fill Valdes' boots. Bravo is a bit better, but I thought they would go for Courtois, Sirigu, Navas etc.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^lol i think you posted in the wrong thread.

@Juan, thanks, i was looking for something like that. one thing's sure, Hart will have nightmares about spoons for his whole life. (spoon=cucchiaio=chip shot)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@eden17: wrong threat mate :D

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I was comparing him to Hart, but I guess I went off topic.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Eden ( Off topic )
Yes he wasnt good, but its his first high pressure game and he is very young, one game isnt enough yet to judge him, he cant be worse than Pinto anyway :p.
Bravo is my favourite for the moment, some GK arent used to competition and Bravo has enough experience to do well.
I agree for Navas, cant understand why we didnt bid for him, but Sirigu, Courtois ? Come on, their clubs would never let them go.
We have a new coach and many new players, its complicated to win CL in those circumstances, i would be happy if we win the league this year and finding some consistence to get back stronger in CL.
Rakitic had the same issue against PSG, i have to admit that when Verrati-Motta-Matuidi are all fit and in form, PSG is quite complicated to beat in their stadium, imo its the most complete midlefield of the moment : powerful, technically and tactically perfect. That have made things dificult for the whole Barça midlefield specially Rakitic, its his first year in a elite team, i dont think he was used to this results pressure in each game...
Sometimes, we should just accept the fact that they were better and wanted the result more, im happy we got it now so we have time to fix problems.
The CL fight starts in February, the CL favourites for me are Real Madrid - Atletico - Bayern and Chelsea, PSG can have a moment of brilliance in a game but arent able yet to fight for CL, same for City.
Dortmund/Atletico are big runners up, i have a feeling that Atleti will win it even if most of people think its unlikely, they are incredible in double confrontations. I still have a little hope of seing Barça solving their issues, with Suarez they have arguably the best strike force in europe, would it be enough against organised big teams ? I dont know.

That touch from Totti, the video of JuanMata shows the moment when Hart sleeps, Sh*t happens but im very happy for Totti and Roma, this player deserved to play CL every year, things could get complicated for City if Roma take points from Bayern.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

City won't even be making out of their group stages. Forget winning the competition.

Atletico have a decent chance at it, Madrid/Bayern/PSG/Barca are my favorites. Chelsea look promising in the EPL, but have not been up to scratch in the Champions League, so I won't rate them yet. I'll have to see how they do in the next 2 games to rate them appropriately.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Dynastian98 I'm not saying that Chelsea will win the Champions league but how come Real Madrid did any better than Chelsea while Real Madrid had a much much easier opponents yet they still struggled to make it an easy win, especially against "PFC Ludogorets Razgrad" I had to copy paste their name, because I have never heard of them.