Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

KLOPP to Liverpool according to Pravdabl. WHAT?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

According to Pravdabl magazine (Bosnia), Jurgen Klopp has agreed almost every terms to join Liverpool in a 3 years contract. This is a great news for Liv's fans as well as EPL.

But Bosnia's magazine? Well the reason they have such information is because of Zeljko Buva - a close assistant of Klopp who he wants to reunite at Liverpool. Buvac is now living in Bosnia, the magazine probably has paid some to have a talk with him.

Klopp is a perfect match for Liverpool and, Liverpool is also a perfect club for him to build his empire... Now we all have to watch out for him.

Despite being scare, I think it's time for Liverpool to end their miserable time and gain back what the club and their fans deserve

PS: on the public note, Liverpool also contact Carlo... YES, it's time to find some world class coaches!

Comments
Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Klopp would have been the perfect replacement for Wenger. But i seem Wenger is going nowhere anytime soon. I think Liverpool should try and get Carlo if they can.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I think anyone they get will be an upgrade. As I outlined in the BPL money thread, Liverpool needs to become good again for British football, even though I won't like it personally.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited

I know, I dont like any of those getting stronger. But for the sake of EPL they need to... we suck now and EPL deserve better... now we are pretty far behind La Liga and Bundesliga IMO.

The excuses: teams have to play harder and more tiresome, or we are more competitive wont cut it any more. We need to improve once again

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I know, I dont like any of those getting stronger. But for the sake of EPL they need to... we suck now and EPL deserve better... now we are pretty far behind La Liga and Bundesliga IMO, the teams have to play harder and more tire wont cut it any more. We need to improve once again

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Klopp would face the same task he had while at BVB. Only difference is Lpool has a lot higher financial capabilities. I had read somewhere that he would only join if he had full control of transfers.

Carlo would find it very difficult in this team. The team as a whole is pretty average and only a few are stand out players.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

At the moment, he cant do miracles, Livepool squad is average, you wont compete for the league with Lallana and co.
But if they give him free card in transfer windows and big money to spend, then it will become interesting because he may bring some German talent or some of his talented ex players...

rampage 8 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 5 78

Big mistake . He could wait for Benitez to get fired or Mourinho.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Mourinho is going nowhere, and Benitez oh if something happens, it will be at the end of the season. ( i dont think he will be sacked Madrid will manage to win something this year they have no choice players and coach ) Klopp aimed to coach Bayern but Pep is there too. I think its not that bad afterall, take big pay check and if a more interesting offer comes, he will leave just like Ancelotti did when Madrid called for him when he was in France.
I still dont know the details of his 3 years contract but i wont be surprised if there was special Bayern clause or something like he could end the deal the moment he wants.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

If City doesnt win the league this season ( unlikely ), i suspect Ancelotti to coach them next season...

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

i don't care either will be good both world class=world class manger=world class players this isn't rocket science

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Love this guy.

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

He loves Inter too, look at him celebrating with the Ultras.

rampage 8 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 5 78

Chelsea gave him support which means if he does not change anything fast then he is out .

United will win the league and Klopp can take over City . We played City they are nothing to worry about , they choke somewhere in second half . Just like in the league they will choke after Christmas .

I wish my best to Kloop , he is always welcomed back ~ !

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"United will win the league and Klopp can take over City" Wut?

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

*"*Chelsea gave him support which means if he does not change anything fast then he is out . " <= I dont get it?

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@rampage UNited win the league ? naahh ... United ? nooo

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@rampage UNited win the league ? naahh ... United ? nooo

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Also , we don't need Klopp . In Jose we trust .
I will agree with one thing though . Things are pretty fcked up at Chelsea . Everytime board gives support that actually means "it is your last warning and you are out . " I think they will be making an awful decision !
For once we should built stability with one manager ! This impatience of Abramovich and the board pisses me off !
As far as topic .
I think Klopp is making a great decision . Things will be pretty touch from now on when we face Liverpool . I don't think he will turn things around dramatically but Liverpool will be building a new style that is for sure .

SternDesSuedens 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

Please make this happen. Klopp could bring a breath of fresh air to English football. I'm 99% sure he's going to join Liverpool, it's a perfect match. would be yet another reason to watch EPL more closely.

SternDesSuedens 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

English refs, take cover! :P

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Get ready for this mates , heavy metal style coming to Liverpool

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Klopp is definitely coming this week, great week for Liverpool fans.