Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United Launch Adidas Kit!
TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

If it wasn't for that bloody Chevrolet symbol, this kit would be absolutely terrific. I would have bought Schweinsteiger's kit as well.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If it wasn't for that bloody Chevrolet logo, this kit would be absolutely terrific. I'd buy the Schweinsteiger version if not for the abysmal logo.

If it wasn't for that bloody Chevrolet symbol, this kit would be absolutely terrific. I'd buy the Schweinsteiger version if not for the abysmal logo.

If it wasn't for that bloody Chevrolet symbol, this kit would be absolutely terrific. I would have bought the Schweinsteiger version as well.

TheGame 9 years ago

Please watch the video. Gave me goosebumps. @D, I agree mate. I hope Chevrolet decides to make their logo more modest in the future. Other than that, I am very impressed.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i really like it man.
what is that rake supposed to be? a tomahawk.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think kit looks great ! I like the retro classic look . However, in gods heaven what is up with promo video , jesus christ ? So cheesy especially with all that pitchfork poking ... Last years promo with Nike was so much better !

TheGame 9 years ago

@lio, it's a trident mate lol

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Someone show that video to the Pope, LOL. Great advertising, I loved it.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Looks fantastic in my opinion. I've always wondered why they don't make the Chevrolet logo all white, just like Samsung used to remove the blue oval from their logo on our non-blue kits? That would look more decent.

• History

Looks fantastic in my opinion. I've always wondered why they don't make the Chevrolet logo all white, just like Samsung always removed the blue oval from their logo on our non-blue kits? That would look more decent.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

iF they make logo white , it will make them look like Switzerland National team ...

TrapTrapInTheBando 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 116

To be honest it looks like the 90's Liverpool kit.

TrapTrapInTheBando 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 116

Anyone know when the away kit is out?

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

My dad said it looks like the 91s united kit

Mohd_2012 9 years ago
Manchester United 2 52

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

The more I look at it the cooler it looks. Just beautifull... Simple and perfect. That logo is the result of a very prosperous deal so nothing to do there. Old Trafford looks weird. Lets just hope they dont ruin it with numbers like in the RM kit, even though all teams use the same numbers in the EPL..

TheGame 9 years ago Edited

^+1 agreed. The guy who designed it (Inigo Turner) is a Manchester United fan who works for Adidas. Unfortunately, there isn't much he can do with the sponsorship, but the kit itself is gorgeous.

• History

^+1 agreed

^+1 agreed. The guy who designed it (Inigo) is a Manchester United fan who works for Adidas.

^+1 agreed. The guy who designed it (Inigo Turner) is a Manchester United fan who works for Adidas. Unfortunately, there isn't much he can do with the Sponsorship, but the kit itself is gorgeous.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

God, that Chevrolet logo ruins the kit...a smaller logo on could fix that...