Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ryan Giggs, Fifa 15 is the first ever Fifa game he isn't featured in.
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

A tribute to our legend...

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Now I seen goals I scored with him once,in Fifa 2012 or 2011.35 meters...

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

why is there such a massive graphics gap between fifa 08 and fifa 09.?

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Because FIFA 09 is when it started to get good lol

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

actually it started to get good when it's Fifa 11 :) before that, PES was miles ahead

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

actually it starts to get good when it's Fifa 11 :) before that, PES was miles ahead

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

^ fifa 09 and 10 were good. Also i'd like to see a giggs legend card on fifa :)

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Fifa 11 gameplay is the best out of the Fifa's IMO. The players just aren't agile enough in the newer versions.

But the graphics, copyrights and features get better, in the newer versions.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Completely agree Eden17, when they improve the game play and the AI, sometimes it introduce even more flaws, because their stupidity is beyond understandable when you expect with that level of AI, players would do different. But in general Fifa is moving and improving (graphics copyright, online etc...).

Like with the Fifa 15, goalie can be brilliant and completely noob later. Still speed is almost everything in Fifa.

LJA4Life 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 1

lol you guys do know FIFA 15 is not the first FIFA game to not have Ryan Giggs in it, FIFA international soccer on the SNES & Sega Megadrive didn't have Ryan Giggs on either as the names of every player were fake, for example Janco Tianno of Brazil... just thought i'd correct the fact as someone mentioned it to me at work and I had to tell him the same thing as he didn't know

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@LJA4Life: interesting mate... I forgot that game was also EA Sport product. :D. But I thought Giggs also featured in it?

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^
The graphics are so cute

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I remember him since Playstation 1 games, an absolute legend. He deserves to be part of games legends, with his stats raised to his golden years.