Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Any PES 2015 players here?
knibis 9 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

As a PES player i gotta say Its be one of the best PES yet and alot of Fifa players have given it a good rating.

Anyone here with PES on PC, msg me. we can take a game..

Comments
SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah, I got PES 2015 but it's on mac. Ported it and it works fine. Some players are like the exact same replica of the real life image and some look like junk but the gameplay is very good. I thought it was pretty slow at first but then I made the gameplay faster and now it is fine. Sadly, I don't think that multiplayer works since I got a cracked version and I'm also playing it on Mac but my overall rating for it is 8.5/10

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I have PES and Fifa both. But only for the PS4.

knibis 9 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

+1 for the gameplay of PES 2015

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Yeah it's pretty amazing, gotta agree^

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^
How did you get it on Mac.... buy, torrent....

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Despite playing BOTH since a kid (PES on console and Fifa on computer), I am a big big PES fans my whole life but recently switched to Fifa because PES14 was a big failure....

looks like PES15 will bring the good back. PES gameplay has always been better than Fifa.

Fifa15 failed me too as its gameplay is like Robotic style, rush rush, that's kinda nooby. The ultimate team concept is awesome (the only thing I like about Fifa15) but way too time consuming. Fifa now concentrates more on commercial part instead of the actual game play.

Only the copyright issue of PES annoys me though

SoccerBoss 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Eden17Hazard, check out my tutorial here:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

For me PES15 gets 5/10 didnt enjoy it at all. last time i played PES was 2007 08 09 and they were better then fifa imo since 2010 fifa is better.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i've got the demo on PC and i'm evaluating it. i'll try FIFA too when i'll reinstall Origin for DA:I. so far the only thing that bugs me in PES15 is that players are kinda slow controlling the ball. meaning it's nearly impossible to receive the ball and possibly slip around the opponent when you have him on your back, only using the directional pad. perhaps there's a trick combo for that, but i just like it more when you can do it manually. overall the game could use some more speed, i feel the animations get too much in the way producing delay.

@SoccerBoss, how did you make the gameplay go faster, is there an option in the full game?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@SoccerBoss Nice tutorial, maybe I will try it after finals, thanks anyway!

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Just go download Steam and PES 15 everyone and make some tournament :) Tell me your Steam name to added you as a friend (opponent) and let's play! It's awesome game! The best ever. I m waiting for you..

ArgjentKOSOVO 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 0 35

PES > FIFA

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@mladen, count on that, as soon as i'll get it i'll show up on your wall.
seriously guys, if your PC can manage it, PES it's only 16e on G2A.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, scumbag PES only for Windows, I would like kick your ass :)

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

you're on mac right? do a windows partition with bootcamp and come at me bro'.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Trying to get VMWare Fusion

SoccerBoss 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@shpalman, Yes there is, do the following:

1: Go to "Extras"

2: Go to "System Settings"

3: Go to "Game Speed Settings"

4: Change your settings (I recommend you change it to 2):

• History

@shpalman, Yes there is do the following:

1: Go to "Extras"

2: Go to "System Settings"

3: Go to "Game Speed Settings"

4: Change your settings (I recommend you change it to 2):

shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Eden, not worth the hassle mate. best thing to do to use Windows on mac is bootcamp, which in the end it's just a partitioning tool + essential drivers pack for windows. i mean if you use a gparted iso and install the drivers separately you get the same result. you run windows natively.
before doing anything just make sure you got a full time machine backup and you're sorted. if you don't want to touch the space of your internal HDD at all,you could do it on an external bootable HDD (firewire/thunderbolt), so when you want to run windows you just plug the drive and boot from that one. if you need any help just drop a message.

@SoccerBoss, oooh thanksss, it's in the full game, that changes pretty much everything! a bit of speed is just what was needed, the rest it's pretty good as it is. surely it makes it better than FIFA14, for what i can remember from its gameplay.

• History

@Eden, not worth the hassle mate. best thing to do to use Windows on mac is bootcamp, which in the end it's just a partitioning tool + essential drivers pack for windows. i mean if you use a gparted iso and install the drivers separately you get the same result. you run windows natively.
before doing anything just make sure you got a full time machine backup and you're sorted. if you don't want to touch the space of your internal HDD at all,you could do it on an external bootable HDD (target disk mode firewire/thunderbolt), so when you want to run windows you just plug the drive and boot from that one. if you need any help just drop a message.

before doing anything just make sure you got a full time machine backup and you're sorted. if you don't want to touch the space of your internal HDD at all,you could do it on an external bootable HDD (target disk mode firewire/thunderbolt), so when you want to run windows you just plug the drive and boot from that one. if you need any help just drop a message.

@SoccerBoss, oooh thanksss, , it's in the full game, that changes pretty much everything! a bit of speed is just what was needed, the rest it's pretty good as it is. surely it makes it better than FIFA14, for what i can remember from its gameplay.

@SoccerBoss, oooh thanksss, it's in the full game, that changes pretty much everything! a bit of speed is just what was needed, the rest it's pretty good as it is. surely it makes it better than FIFA14, for what i can remember from its gameplay.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Your Welcome. I'm waiting for the Fifa 15 cracked app so I can try to get that on Mac but by the time Fifa 15 get's cracked....

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Co on. I m waiting ...