Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BVB !!
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

In ur opinion , how far BVB will go in the competition ? and which team could stop them ?

Comments
koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

They'll do well this time I'm certain. They're not even underdogs they're real challengers. Hope they win it.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

BVB players are fit as hell!! I'm loving the knock, only Barca could stop them. 

Real on a good day, United with the help of god :/. 

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Semi-Final!!
United can offensively, but defense Noooooooooooooo chance!!!!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

They are like mini barca... always passing but with a younger squad! We might be able to beat them but it will be very tight 4-3 maybe!

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

If they carry on the way they are, they could be unstoppable.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Quarter Finals, maybe semis

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Little bit of luck (in terms of who their opponents are in knockout stages) could take them to the finals easily.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I think Dortmund can go as far as they want to. They're capable of it - and they know it.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Quarters will already be historical, but let's be realistic and not exagerate. Maybe after christmas they will lose form.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i think semi-final or maybe even final match

well in my opinion i think they'll reach the semifinal if only they didn't play against teams capable of beating them which are ( in my opinion ) Barca and Real Madrid ( most likely ) Juventus & Bayern ( less likely ). i think Man utd won't be able to stand a chance in front of them coz BVB plays a very well organized team play which is a clear weak point in man utd , they can't play good against such teams and of course we all remember what did at.bilbao did to them

anyway , of course i hope Real Madrid will be the champion but if not i hope it'll be the BVB !!