Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea FC fans of Footyroom; join the Chelsea FC Score Predictor!
KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

For all Chelsea FC fans on Footyroom; join the Chelsea FC Score Predictor @ http://scorepredictor.chelseafc.com/predict/

I've created a private league for Footyroom's Chelsea fans. League name: FR KTBFFH. Code:33f0852e

It's on the official Chelsea FC homepage and this months prize is a signed Drogba shirt.

It's free and a lot of fun.

Good luck!

Comments
Chucksea 10 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I registered but how can I join the FR league?

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Joined. I'm Lampard98.

@Vendetta

Under your username, click Join A Private League.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Joined. I'm Lampard98.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Thanks @Dynastian. Now I've joined! But a signed Drogba shirt... whoever wins is one lucky bastard.

Vendetta 10 years ago

By the way, what was everyone's predictions?

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

2-0. Cesc and Costa as scorers. I might change Cesc to Azpilicueta.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Lol don't. He never scores. He's scored more own goals (2 or 3) than he has scored for us (1 or 2).

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

cool :D . Yeah Azpi is not a prolific scorer when it comes to scoring against opponent but if it is our goalpost , he does well .

Chucksea 10 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

I went 1-3 Costa Schurrle and Terry

Vendetta 10 years ago

I went for 3-0 for Chelsea. Costa brace and Matic goal.

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

2-0 chelsea and costa,terry on score

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'm CFC4LIFE

Chelsea 4-0 Burnley

Costa
Oscar
Hazard
Schurlle

Vendetta 10 years ago

Also, no one pick Ramires; he's suspended.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Burnley 0-3 Chelsea

Costa, Costa , Fabregas.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Will we play Azpi and Luis as Full Backs, JT and Gary at CB and rotate Zouma at CB, and rotate Ivanovic at both. I'd also like to point out that I really feel like we should buy Pogba

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Will we play Azpi and Luis as Full Backs, JT and Gary at CB and rotate Zouma at CB, and rotate Ivanovic at both.

Will we play Azpi and Luis as Full Backs, JT and Gary at CB and rotate Zouma at CB, and rotate Ivanovic at both. I'd also like to point out that I really feel like we should buy Pogba

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

A few facts before the game... for some reason it won't let me edit my previous reply

Chelsea have not lost their last 15 opening games including Jose Mourinho's 5.

Chelsea gained 17 points after coming back from behind last season (1st equal with Spurs)

Only Vito Mannone had a better save percentage last season (77.4%) than Petr Cech (76.9%)

KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Keep joining fellas. It will obviously be an advantage if you join before the first game, but it's not to late if you'll join later. The monthly prices are for the entire score predictor community, but hey, you might get lucky!

If you want to get all serious about it you should check the starting XI an hour before game start. I use http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Chelsea for that purpose.

http://nr.soccerway.com/ <- For stats.

Don't underestimate Burnley. They've got a pretty solid defence, plays at home and has nothing to loose against the big boys. Chelsea will win, but with how much?..

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I went for 3-0

Costa , Hazard and Ivanovic .

No one is underestimating Burnley . It is just Mourinho will send his players to start the season with a bang and unfortunately Burnley will have to be first victim . Every player wants to prove to manager they are deserving of their starting role . This competition within the club only brings positive .

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i'm not a chelsea fan but i like chelsea. anyway i've joined as "diegocosta19".

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i predicted 1-3.

how does the drogba shirt get delivered.