Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Croatia-USA friendly in Nov.12 in London!
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

We gonna play friendly game against USA on Craven Cottage in London,UK! Croatian football federation (HNS) annouced on Saturday that Croatian football team will face USA's one in London.It gonna be 4 days before Croatian match against Italy in Euro Qualifications.

“We are delighted to have reached an agreement. We all know what the game against USA meant to us. USA is excellent team, football is in great expansion there and this game will be good promotion for both Croatia and USA"

• President of HNS,Davor Suker*

The USA is ranked as 17 country in world! While,Croatia is 19.The reason why this game is inportant is that we played first game after independence! And we won 2-1! Can't wait for this friendly.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We gonna play friendly game against USA on Craven Cottage in London,UK! Croatian football federation (HNS) annouced on Saturday that Croatian football team will face USA's one in London.It gonna be 4 days after Croatian match against Italy in Euro Qualifications.

“We are delighted to have reached an agreement. We all know what the game against USA meant to us. USA is excellent team, football is in great expansion there and this game will be good promotion for both Croatia and USA"

• President of HNS,Davor Suker*

The USA is ranked as 17 country in world! While,Croatia is 19.The reason why this game is inportant is that we played first game after independence! And we won 2-1! Can't wait for this friendly.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

And in other news,out youngster Marcelo Brozovic is aimed by Arsenal.Currently,he plays in Croatian champion,Dinamo Zagreb.More gonna came later!

man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I heard Jelavic retired from the Croatian NT.
Is Kovac doing something from in the Croatian NT? First Eduardo, now Jelavic.

• History

I heard Jelavic retired.
Is Kovac doing something from in the Croatian NT? First Eduardo, now Jelavic.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^Kovac made some mistakes here,Jelavic wasn't in concurention,but he should played vs. Malta.He have now Kramaric that's absoulutely awesome striker (playing in Rijeka).Very bad mistake with Dudu,he plays in lifeform in Brasil,and Vukojevic retired from NT too.

Mainzfeldski 10 years ago Edited
1 461

Awesome!!! But still, why not in the U.S.? I would've been able to catch the game :)

EDIT: Oh wait, we play Italy later. Nvm.

• History

Awesome!!! But still, why not in the U.S.? I would've been able to catch the game :)

EDIT: Oh wait, we play Italy 2 days later. Nvm.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I can't wait to see Croatia and see some international performance from Ivan rakitic and mandzukic.

I predict 3-1 to croatia

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Would be nice to see new Croatian faces. But why London though?

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^Brazil vs Argentina was played in Beijing so why not?

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I loved that Hallilovic got capped in the first team, Modric/Rakitic what a midlefield. Croatia is a Football passionate nation, i remember them in 1998 with their incredible team ( Davor Sucker, Boban...)

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^Modric,Kovacic,Rakitic,Perisic,and Halilovic as promising young talent,makes amazing mid.They feed Mandzo and Krama and Olic with assists.It would be nice if Rebic would start too.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

[CONFIRMED] We gonna play against Argentina four days before Italy!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think Croatia will be a very very strong force... itś about time their talents can be seen in big tournment, it has been a while

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I don't know actually how we change that game to Argentina.It was like 90% to play vs.USA,but in last moment it has changed! Yeah,let's see our defence against Messi,Aguero and Di Maria! Awesome challenge!

Mainzfeldski 10 years ago
1 461

The Americans were scared to play us, it seems like it ;-)