Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 15 Gameplay Features.
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Incredible Visuals. Realistic players and fully realized stadiums. All footage captured from gameplay.

Eh, I still remember the first time I played Fifa, it was back in 1994 I was 11 years old, now after 20 years the game changed immensely I just can't imagine how would it be like after another 20 years.

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Wow, looking forward to try it :).

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

Nice. Also comes with special Controller.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Haha, I see what you did there.

Chanakya999 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

It looks nice... Just need to see whether it is available on Xbox 360.

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

PES 2015 for me. Time to change a bit.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Incredible trailer! Must watch.

nandaYNWA 10 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

the thing about fifa 15, is that it will pretty much be a carbon copy of fifa 14, with a few minor additions; such as updated squads. so they really need to convince me that this will not be the case, otherwise they wont be getting my money

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell :

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

PES sucks, no offence.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

that looks great indeed. i don't buy a football game since the Winning Eleven era, i didn't like the gameplay becoming more and more "woody", not letting me to do what i wanted to do. i loved Winning eleven because it was fluid. now i'm thinking since a while to buy a football game again, and FIFA seems to have improved better than PES; but what about the gameplay? is it woody? can i dribble players just using the directional pad? i'd not like to waste my money, any advices are welcome :)

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ In FIFA crossing and then scoring headers, corners then scoring header and pace are really all that matters.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@shpalman I think Fifa have improved so much in that department since 4 years and I can tell you that Fifa 14 is great and worth every penny. Fifa 15 new features are incredible.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

PES 2014 was the officaly the worst PES ever and FIFA was really amazing

koldimere 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I wish EA sports would get the stupid UEFA licence. I wanna hear the UEFA anthem and their format before playing a champions league game. It adds such authenticity. That was the only plus point in PES.

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

ok looks like my money is going on FIFA, one thing is very important for me: the dribbling. i must be able to dribble with the pad. if combos are the only ways to dribble then i'm not going to really like it.

@Ramaboy
what do you mean, can you elaborate?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

ok looks like my money is going on FIFA, one thing is very important for me: the dribbling. i must be able to dribble with the pad. if combos are the only ways to dribble then i'm not going to really like it.
@Ramaboy
what do you mean, can you elaborate?

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Fifa 14 was utter crap. This is the least fluid football game I've ever played. They say it got better on the next gen consoles but since I use a PC I'll never know. The game has horrible physics, horrible heading system, and horrible horrible friendly AI. Sometimes it might work like a charm with the passing and sometimes it's just players standing there and watching you run around, sometimes they even start running toward your goal (???).

Many stuff DID improve though like dribbling, shooting, and pace abuse ( I can't testify on pace abuse myself because I don't play online). However, the game's lack of fluid passing similar to Arsenal's type of play just puts me off. The game ( at least vs AI) is very linear in how you can play. You can't force your philosophy on a team but you just have to use the way the game wants to play.

Also defending friendly AI is super crap, if you ever move any defender out of position no one will ever cover for him.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

The video Alex provided ( original post) is pretty nice but if that's all they're offering for another 60$ then they might as well upload it to piratebay themselves. Every year they pull out very similar games with minor improvements and the mine the community's money. They don't put enough effort in their games because they KNOW people will buy it either way.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Zalzook
thx for the infos mate. i play on PC too, i remember i read about EA updating the engine of the PC version so the gameplay wouldn't differ from the Console version, but from what you wrote doesn't look like that?
ok now i'm confused.

AlexBatak 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea star makes FIFA 15 cover. Congrats to Hazard!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chelsea star makes FIFA 15 cover. Congrats to Hazard!

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Is it just me or does Hazard look different?