Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Financial fair play
20yrsmoreliver 9 years ago Edited
2 9

Anyone can explain me Financial fair play? Edited: sorry, Barca case is not FFP. sorry for confusion.

Any links to read about FFP?

Any links to check how much a club can spend in each year?

Much appreciated,
Thanks

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Anyone can explain me Financial fair play? For eg, Barca've been banned for 2 windows, and news said they would go buying spree in 2016 (eg, Pogba), if they've been banned for 2 windows, how can they buy someone in 2016.

Any links to read about FFP?

Any links to check how much a club can spend in each year?

Much appreciated,
Thanks

Comments
liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

its not ffp they bought a lot of players outside Europe thats why they are banned

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^no!

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The ban started before January 2015, knowing that there is 2 transfer windows ( summer - winter ), the ban ends in the next winter : January 2016.

20yrsmoreliver 9 years ago
2 9

@tiki, ok. then how did they buy Turan?

20yrsmoreliver 9 years ago
2 9

Well, I just googled it and found out Turan couldn't play Barca till Jan 2016. Anyway, I feel like that's not fair and they just abuse the ban. They bought tons of players while the ban was in appealing and bought players in advance for next year. What a joke.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol Barça didnt abuse anyone, they dealed with the limitations they had. Nothing outlaw here...

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

FFP is a farce. Just when you think that certain clubs will get punished for breaching the rules, UEFA comes out and loosens up the regulations.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Exactly.