Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If you were...
Chanakya999 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

If you were clone one player and then field that player in every position on the field (except goalkeeper) who would it be and why?

For me: I would choose Gareth Bale...

The reason why I would clone this player is because he can technically play every position. He grew up playing as a left back and when he moved from Southampton to Tottenham, he adjusted to the midfield position. His quickness and finishing abilites also enables him to also play the forward/striker position.

Thoughts? What are your choices?

Comments
liomessi10 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

marcos rojo

he can score goals. defend, assist, he is a playmaker, that's why man u want him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

marcos rojo

he can score goals. defend, assist, he is a playmaker, that's why man u want him.

marcos rojo

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I was gonna pick Neuer but I guess:

Bale
Lahm
Vidal
Toure

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Azpilicueta.

Lennon_sharma 10 years ago
Liverpool, India 5 131

You should be happy who you are. You never know if that player has a disease , disability, etc . That's why you shoul'nt wish being someone else do you know their whole life story?

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Azpilicueta

"A team with 11 Azpilicuetas would win the CL"

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@lenon: relax mate :D it's a way of projecting your favourite/like/prefer players and explain why if you ever be a footballer who would you look up to or wanna be...

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Frank Lampard!

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Cristiano Ronaldo. I'd be the same man without the frustration and arrogance in his youth.

Murrderer 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Germany 3 28

Good choice. I'd have picked him but now since he's taken, I'll go for Bendtner hands down.

On a serious note, probably someone like Kevin Grosskreutz. He has, in a way, played in every possible position for BVB. Not the best player, but his workrate and heart make him an obvious choice. Another would be Koke, since he has the passion and flair to play anywhere.

• History

Good choice. I'd have picked him but now since he's taken, I'll go for Bendtner hands down.On a serious note, probably someone like Kevin Grosskreutz. He has, in a way, played in every possible position for BVB. Not the best player, but his workrate and heart make him an obvious choice. Another would be Koke, since he has the passion and flair to play anywhere/

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

John Terry, lol :D He suits every position in his personal life :D

charlie33 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 14 188

I would have to say felipe melo

he is a decent defender attacker and even a keeper

besides melo maybe vidal or baines great in all positions

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thiago Silva without blinking. World class defender, and has enough quality to not be a defender at the same time.
Its a waste to see him at a defender role, at the same time he is the best defender of the world imo.
Ivanovic or [×Arda Turan](//search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?ctid=CT3330661&searchsource=55&UM=2&q=Arda Turan) would be good squads too.

• History

Thiago Silva without blinking. World class defender, and has enough quality to not be a defender at the same time.
Its a waste to see him at a defender role, at the same time he is the best defender of the world imo.

Ivanovic or Arda Turan would be good squads too.

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

Easy, Heskey

Chanakya999 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Some really good and interesting choices... had I not chosen Bale, my money would have been on Roberto Carlos because he was the most offensive minded defender ever to play this game.