Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Joe Barton and Yossi Benayoun rant [NSFW]
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Never hated Joe Barton for what he did to Aguero and Tevez ( I don't know why lol just felt neutral )

However, after this rant I love this man for speaking up like a true man .

**'If this was anybody else but Israel the West would intervene,' said Barton in one of a number of tweets posted on Friday morning.

'It cannot continue. Innocent children being slaughtered. This must stop.

'How can a God stand by and watch this? Or even condone this? Is this all part of his master plan?

'The UN attempting to evacuate the school when the bombing took place? Asked IDF (The Israel Defense Force) for window to evacuate. Not given. Children die as a result.

'This is not war. These are not combatants. They are just innocent children. This is ethnic cleansing.'

Response from Benayoun

Then response from Barton , they are not in order , so start from the last one

Also, I found article from 2012 where he spoke about this issue before by writing it .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Never hated Joe Barton for what he did to Aguero and Tevez ( I don't know why lol just felt neutral )

However, after this rant I love this man for speaking up like a true man .

'If this was anybody else but Israel the West would intervene,' said Barton in one of a number of tweets posted on Friday morning.

'It cannot continue. Innocent children being slaughtered. This must stop.

'How can a God stand by and watch this? Or even condone this? Is this all part of his master plan?

'The UN attempting to evacuate the school when the bombing took place? Asked IDF (The Israel Defense Force) for window to evacuate. Not given. Children die as a result.

'This is not war. These are not combatants. They are just innocent children. This is ethnic cleansing.'

Response from Benayoun

Then response from Barton , they are not in order , so start from the last one

Also, I found article from 2012 where he spoke about this issue before by writing it .

Comments
Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Nice reply by Joey Barton. Maybe he sometimes talks nonsense but about this situation he replied with a kindly and funny attitude but also being serious.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Great response.. however.
"fiction book" insults every single Jeew ever, I think that wasn't needed.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

guys why is the word J.ew blacklisted?

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@zakzook Actually we could blacklist words like christian and muslim as well, so that religious matters remain out of this forum. This is just an idea. I'm sure this thread is going to derail somehow, this is a very dangerous topic... And I won't give my opinion on the matter. The only thing I will say is that benayoun is a great individual and a great professional. And it's normal that he gets sensitive about his country.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Ah yes, I haven't noticed that "fiction" word. You are right.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

With all this political correctness . It is listed in "off topic section " and it simply quoted what Joe Barton said .

I agree that "fiction" part was not necessary .

Also , I would like to point . Football is about making peace between the nations and against racism .

In this rant Joe Barton asks for peace and stopping of the war with out insulting Israel or Jewes first . However "Great lad and professionaL" Benayoun calls him out stupid . So Bartons response was a appropriate one . He was defending himself .

If footballers are role models to children and activists for peace and anti racism then Joe Barton showed himself as one and Benayoun is the last footballer to be one . In the end he showed class to Benayoun by wishing him good .

Proper Englishman !

• History

Also , I would like to point . Football is about making peace between the nations and against racism .

In this rant Joe Barton asks for peace and stopping of the war . "Great lad and professionaL" Benayoun calls him out stupid . If footballers are role models to children and activists for peace and anti racism then Joe Barton showed himself as one and Benayoun is the last footballer to be one . In the end he showed class to Benayoun by wishing him good .

Proper Englishman !

In this rant Joe Barton asks for peace and stopping of the war with out insulting Israel or Jewes first . Howeverm "Great lad and professionaL" Benayoun calls him out stupid . So Bartons response was a appropriate one . He was defending himself .

If footballers are role models to children and activists for peace and anti racism then Joe Barton showed himself as one and Benayoun is the last footballer to be one . In the end he showed class to Benayoun by wishing him good .

Proper Englishman !

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@marcus football is about football. And yossi benayoun can say pretty much whatever he wants and still be a better footballer than that tool joey barton.

@kinghenry

IF it is only about football then why show support for tragic events that happen around the world before the match or running campaigns about racism .

• History

@kinghenry

IF it is about football then why show support for tragic events that happen around the world before the match or running campaigns about racism .

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Just a heads up. I thought some pictures were going to pop up sooner or later, so tagging the thread title makes sense.

Never mind, the comment has been removed for some reason. I think it's safe to stick with the NSFW tag now.

• History

Just a heads up. I thought some pictures were going to pop up sooner or later, so tagging the thread title makes sense.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I did remove that even thought I %100 agree with that. Please let's not be political on this football site. If anyone will share something, I hope that will be related with Barton or Benayoun and not with politics.

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Not to turn this thread into an off topic discussion between mods, but I think tiki's comment was fine. This is forum can be more than a football community sometimes, can't it? Plus, Barton and Benayoun are also talking about the conflict so that gives us more of a reason to discuss it. I'm sure most of us can be mature here when sharing different views.

Sorry for making this thread a bit off topic. Emre, if you want to, we can continue to discuss this away from this thread. :)

• History

Not to turn this thread into an off topic discussion between mods, but I think tiki's comment was fine. This is forum can be more than a football community sometimes, can't it? Plus, Barton and Benayoun are also talking about the conflict so that gives us more of a reason to discuss it.

Sorry for making this thread a bit off topic. Emre, if you want to, we can continue to discuss this away from this thread. :)

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@marcus because football is played by human beings. Of course when tragic things outside of football happen the players and everyone else notice. But in the end, football is a sport and it is about being the best you can be, and about entertaining the world. But like I said we are all humand beings, so of course when football can have a good influence on people it should be done. Even then, football is football, not politics.

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

@Marcus "If footballers are role models to children and activists for peace and anti racism then Joe Barton showed himself as one"

Apart from his tweets that support palestinians, he has been anything but a role model during his career.

I'm compassionate with palestinians, but IMHO I really doubt that Barton does, as it seems to me that he is just taking advantage of this topic to disturb those who hated him. I would never take this guy's opinion seriously.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

'' In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. '' #George Orwell.

Respect to Barton and Marcus.

• History

'' In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. '' #George Orwell

Respect to Barton and Marcus.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@kinghenry

Football is everything : Politics , sports ,business, fashion and entertainment and etc. Football has a fan base of over 2 billion people , so when football takes part in something to show support or disagreement , it reaches millions of people around the world. And football does this often , so yeah it is not just about sport anymore .

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@gagagoodlife

I think he was genuine here . He started getting bashed for his antics on the field and off after Aguero case , before no one even gave two squirts about his reputation as footballer. Maybe he is trying to change his image in football world , so I think he deserves a respect and not dismissed as an idiot for his past mistakes .

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

Oh my god who the hell deleted my comment my comment this time?

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Barton respectfully replied to a foolish comment by Benayoun. Barton does not speak about the conflict between Israel and Palestine, but instead voices his concerns for the innocent children dying. I don't really give a hoot for Barton's opinion, but respect to him for what he has said.