Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New UEFA offside rule
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

New UEFA rule applies to the TV broadcasters, and now they can't replay offside situations, racism situations or any violence. This will now apply to the EURO 2016 qualifiers and even to the EURO cup itself, same goes to Europa League & Champions League.

Well done UEFA, well done, keep it up.

Comments
DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

So we can't see any replays of a player possibly being offiside or not

m4nchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 0 7

Why am I not surprised? UEFA is corrupted to the roots.

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

UEFA is sh*t.They use racism,they are corrupted etc.Now with these new rules...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This is ridiculous. Supporters have a right to see whether a goal was offside or not. I'm okay with the violence and racism part (for the young people watching football), but offside should definitely be displayed. This is disgraceful.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

It's funny, cause now people use their DVRs to record games. With the power of social media I predict something like this.

Well done Uefa.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's funny, cause now people use there DVRs to record games. With the power of social media I predict something like this.

Well done Uefa.

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

UEFA needs to fuck off. Football is nothing without the fans and I'm sure no fans agree with this. This proves as vital evidence in matches of high calibre. What the actual fuck is wrong with UEFA.

This clearly explains why teams like JUventus get away with stupid shit. UEFA needs to get updated..... ASAP

m4nchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 0 7

@ HorseAFC Sorry, but what does Juventus have to do with this? Can you elaborate on that pretty stupid statement? Why is UEFA responsible and not FIGC?

Chucksea 9 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

.... It better be a joke

We, fans, the heart of Football should stand up (I dont really know how tho) and makes things change

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

What is UEFA thinking!? That's ridiculous rule. Now we can't see was player in offside? Really, well done...

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

... no comment. What a fucking twats.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lollllzzz.... please tell me this is a joke... it's better be.

Even if it doesn't get there, whoever came up and even thought of this should be questioned for IQ and fired immediately.

@quizzzy: can you give a source?

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

What bothers me the most, is the fact that Platini has criticized Blatter for 'not serving football' (for anyone who wants to read the article: <http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/michel-platini-fifa-president-sepp-4451957>) and now "his" organisation came up with this absolutely ridiculous rule. I'm fine with the prohibition of showing acts of racism and/or violence, but not showing offside situations is beyond stupid.

• History

This is literally my reaction:

What bothers me the most, is the fact that Platini has criticized Blatter for 'not serving football' (for anyone who wants to read the article: <http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/michel-platini-fifa-president-sepp-4451957>) and now "his" organisation has come up with this absolutely ridiculous rule. I'm fine with the prohibition of showing acts of racism and/or violence, but not showing offside situations is beyond stupid.

This is literally my reaction:

What bothers me the most, is the fact that Platini has criticized Blatter for 'not serving football' (for anyone who wants to read the article: <http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/michel-platini-fifa-president-sepp-4451957>) and now "his" organisation has come up with this absolutely ridiculous rule. I'm fine with the prohibition of showing acts of racism and/or violence, but not showing offside situations is beyond stupid.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juanmata10

UEFA and FIFA are two sides of the same coin .

Fans always get outraged and angered but no action . Therefore UEFA and FIFA f*cks with any rules knowing that we will moan and b*tch on forums or comment section of newspaper and go back to watching football . Time to take action and we need more people on the board from around the world . Sign a petition or boycott matches .

MacScot 9 years ago
Rangers, Scotland 1 30

This is obviously to protect linesmen and referees who make crucial...but wrong calls during a match that could or could not decide the outcome.

It's ridiculous to even think about implementing it though, i can't find it anywhere though i need confirmation lol

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan I can't find the source now, but first I read it somewhere on web and 1 day later commentator in match between Czech Republic vs. Iceland (qualify for EURO 2016) said exactly the same, and then he was talking about it.

@MaScot That will probably protect more than linesman, and sometimes when you watch football you wonder how some referees even make it to the big matches like that.

• History

@tuan I can't find the source now, but first I read it somewhere on web and 1 day later commentator in match between Czech Republic vs. Iceland (qualify for EURO 2016) said exactly the same, and then he was talking about it.

@MaScot That will probably protect more than linesman, and sometimes when you watch football you wonder how some referees even make it to the big matches like that.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Never gonna happen, social networks pressure would be incredible...

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

what a load of crap so now i will be remain with my doubts if a player is offside or not maybe they want to remove controversies but it's still not a good rule.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Marcus: Yeah, FIFA & UEFA know exactly that people won't boycott any games because they want to see their teams play. It kinda reminds me of EA Sports' Fifa game. Everyone knows it's full of bullshit, but everyone keeps buying it nonetheless.

• History

@Marcus: Yeah, FIFA & UEFA know exactly that people won't boycott any games because they want to see their teams play. It kinda reminds me of EA Sports' Fifa game. Everyone knows it's full of bullshit, but everyone buys it nonetheless.

Vendetta 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I call bullshit. I looked for a news source but couldn't find one, and they may be corrupt, but corrupt does not mean stupid. Cuz that really would stupid. Unless they want lose their supporters and have more haters.

• History

I call bullshit. I looked for a news source but couldn't find one, and they may be corrupt, but corrupt does not mean stupid. Cuz that really would lose some support if they do that, which would be the last thing they would want.