Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paris (nothing too deep)
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

First, so sorry for every single victim & their families. I was f---ing gutted to hear. This is just awful and I don't want to get too deep into it to generate heated discussions. Bottom line is - this is f---ing disgusting.

Just wondering, we have many french ppl in footyroom (ppl who live in Paris too I assume)
Is everyone okey?

Comments
Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

May the dead R.I.P one of the worst attacks in France, hopefully this will never happen anywhere in the world.

enter image description here

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This is ISIS. I said this so many times that they are too powerful. People in most countries underrated them because ISIS didn't attack their country powerfully. 2 days ago they attacked in Beirut or Iraq. 1 month ago, they attacked our people in Ankara killed more than 100 people. 3 months ago they attacked in Suruç (southeast of Turkey) . And countless times that I don't mention.
Haven't you guys never see that this was coming?

Anyways, RIP for all the victims in Paris. Our thoughts are with you guys.

And in case you hear "Allahu Akbar" anywhere near you. Run.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

RIP to all the people that died :(

Something needs to be done about ISIS... they are like Germany after WW1 slowly building up not being stopped... it sounds stupid but I wish the USA would just bomb the shit out of them

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

By the way, We are getting many threats from ISIS. And there are too many people here supporting Isis.
I am an Atheist living in Turkey and I don't like to hide it. I say that I am an atheist everywhere I go. I heard a police saying "Long live ISIS" a few days ago. My life also is not safe here.
Police killed my friend Dilek Doğan a few weeks ago in her house because she said "you can not enter my house with your shoes" . But they are doing nothing against Isis.

We miss you Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Firstly, Europe have to stop accepting the refugees. We're bringing the terrorists right here. We are lucky that nothing has happened to the Hollande, otherwise the world would be close to destruction. RIP all the the people who died by these scums.

Heisinburg 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah I think tiki_taka (fellow FR member) is pretty familiar with Paris, since he lives in France or something. Hope he's doing okay.

This incident was very similar to what I went through here in Sydney, Australia (Sydney Siege incident), so it's no joking matter. Lives are on the line, and it sickens me to hear Americans calling our incident a 'hoax' when clearly it wasn't. Praying for France and others that are effected by it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah I think tiki_taka (fellow FR member) is pretty familiar with Paris, since he lives in France or something. Hope he's doing okay.

Jozifbadmon 8 years ago
Arsenal, France 4 56

This really sucks, thanks for making the thread. I like this community and it feels somewhat good to see you people care as well. I have friends who live in Paris and a friend who was at the France Germany game yesterday but everyone is okay. This is the second time in less than a year, it really is awful. Today France is mourning.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This is SO SO fuck*ed up... I was staying up yesterday till 3:00 AM despite being exhausted after a squash match... all the joys were gone. Here in Western Europe we are scared, Im going to Paris on 4th December and we are thinking about changing the plan.

This whole situation might get worse... and this is just a beginning. I was always against opening the border blindly... they should have built shelter, or help the refugees to fight the fucking IS...

Paris has warned people to stay at home, the first time since 2nd world war... and I think we should avoid crowded places until January...

jpjdlv 8 years ago
Sporting Lisbon, Portugal 0 1

Hi there,

R.I.P to all the victims, i´m very sad for all of this.
I was hoping that they get that scumbag alive and make them talk what they know, but anyway, a war is coming and they are growing so is better to attack them now.

Best regards.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I lived in New York state during 9/11, and the outpouring of support has been very similar, one of the things that struck me the most was when someone posted a Pray for Paris picture on Imgur and the top comment was from an American veteran saying, "I'll lace my boots back up for you France."

The world is behind France right now, humanity itself expresses sorrow for what happened yesterday.

I have no doubt that some action will be taken in response to this, and I have just one thing to say, understand that as an American I'm saying to France: be better than America and don't mess up your retaliation.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@jpjdlv: true, the IS destroy artifact, bring shame to human, and even worse: uses religion to fuck thing up... Im sure they are NOTHING! Attack them!

& @SunFlash: well said!

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@tuan_jinn
They are not nothing. They are powerful. Many countries supported them by carrying them heavy weapons. There are many evidence.
They have many jihadists from all around the world. Because they apply what Quran says. They are taking women as slaves, raping them. They are not humans.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan_jinn
They are not nothing. They are powerful. Many countries supported them by carrying them heavy weapons. There are many evidence.
They have many volunteers from all around the world. Because they apply what Quran says. They are taking women as slaves, raping them. They are not humans.

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

ISIS have no religion whatsoever. No one with a religion would kill an innocent. As for Refugees, they have nothing to do with this, those refugees had fled war with their family far away from death, they could be me, you or anyone. I for one will help anyone in need no matter where they are from. No one/nation is superior to another, everyone is equal. R.I.P. to all the innocents that died in the world. Politicians should be the one to blame, why send aircrafts and bomb them at their home without expecting a big hit in return? Those politicians made Europe unsafe for all of us...

ISIS are nothing but a bunch of idiots with no brain. They are as good as dead.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Would like to know if Tiki is fine, 'cause I remember him living in Paris too.

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@decentK He was living in Le Mans, not in Paris, but maybe he has moved to Paris since the last time we talked, anyway I hope he's going well...

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

F this. I'm ok with people/organizations fighting for something they believe in. But they have no right to harm others in the process. Waging wars in the name of religion, race, and gender is meaningless and utter garbage. What people tend to forget is that religion is man made. What was the religion of the first man to walk the earth? Can you prove that he belongs to a particular religion? Every one of these religious terrorists should have their limbs chopped off and spend their remaining miserable life on the earth. If you ask me, this traces back to family upbringing and the so called "leaders" recruiting people for these organizations under the falsehood of martyrdom and a mislead reward of going to heaven. We as a society should take up the responsibility to educate people and prevent such recruiting camps. Like a lot of people said, the entire world is behind France today. Entire world was behind US post 9-11. But what progress have we made so far to eradicate this plague? It is our responsibility to prevent this stuff as inhabitants of this world. If there is weed in your garden, you remove it immediately. You don't wait till it becomes a forest, try to tackle it. I'm sorry if I went off on it, but that's just how I feel.

@quickzyy: It's not that Europe should stop accepting refugees. I see your point. But if your family member living abroad were a refugee, and they get turned away by the neighbouring country, how would you feel? I'm not trying to attack you here. People in certain parts of the world should be educated so that we won't have the problem of refuges in the first place.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@nesten You're probably right, I guess he's fine. I remember him getting a new job doing smthing at BeIn Sports but I have no clue where they operate.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If it was a family I would be 100% they have nothing to do with the terrorists. They had found that one of the attackers was refugee from Syria. Why are we bringing this garbage here? If Merkel & Co wants them to bring, they can keep them in their multi-million houses, normal people have they their owns problems, specially in this times, why do we want another big problems like these?

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Quikzyyy

They had found that one of the attackers was refugee from Syria. Why are we bringing this garbage here?

You do know that many of those refugees buy the Syrian passport to find a better place here in Europe? They could be from anywhere. They only have to pay 200-300 euros to get one. I'm helping here refugees that fled war with everyone in this city and tomorrow we will have a Concert for the Refugees. They are not garbage they are humans just like you and me or they could be even better.

Religions and Politics have been the greatest evil in this world. It's a pity that only the innocents pay for all this mess.

Discussion Closed