{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Respect
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Fair play in German league:

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Is it just me, or does fair play moments usually happen only in the Bundesliga? La Liga and the EPL seem to be filled with brutes and cheats, while the Bundesliga has some very polite and kind players in there. Perhaps its a part of the German culture...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, even German teams have nicer fans from what I've seen on internet, or in matches, not arguing about nonsense.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah, the Germans are the fairest I think. Anyway, he said he slipped but it seemed like a dive.

Bundesliga have a great Youtube channel, HD and in English, with great commentators. Others leagues need to step up.

I felt like posting this..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah, the Germans are the fairest I think. Anyway, he said he slipped but it seemed like a dive.

Bundesliga have a great Youtube channel, HD and in English, with great commentators. Others leagues need to step up.

I felt like posting this..

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

WOOOW +1 eden for therocket goal, i was like WTF is he going to shoot it from there ? Then i saw the time and the score, but still you need to be Zlataned in your head to try this.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Dynastian Germans really do fair football,I think they are most fairest in 5 best leagues in world

@Eden17 Thnx for sharing that's great goal and fair play.Bundesliga really has amazing Youtube chanell,I watch it every day :D They also have a great website.

• History

@Dynastian Germans really do fair football,I think they are most fairest in 5 best leagues in world

@Eden17 Thnx for sharing that's great goal and fair play.Bundesliga really has amazing Youtube chanell,I watch it every day :D

SternDesSuedens 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

can't watch the Bundesliga channel in Germany. "not available in your country" oh the irony xD

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Agree that BPL and La Liga REALLY needs to step up. It's f'in ridiculous that they don't put ANY stuff on YouTube at all and then they delete everything that other YouTubers post.

MLS is another league where they post brilliant highlights and wonder goals. And it definitely works superbly well.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@decentK I didn't know that MLS have Youtube channel.Thnx! :D

ramaboy10 9 years ago Edited
Mauritius 285 6463

Bundlesiga is a great YouTube channel to watch

• History

^ Every big league has a YouTube channel I think