Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo Buys His Agent An Island
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yes, you read that right. Not only was Cristiano Ronaldo the best man at Jorge Mendes' wedding, he has now bought him the perfect wedding gift: a Greek island.

Per Eurosport.

"According to a report in Portuguese media source Move Noticias, Ronaldo bought his long-time confidant and representative a Greek island.

Yes, a whole Greek island.

Greece has put a number of its islands up for sale as a result of its crippling financial problems and Move Noticias says Ronaldo took advantage, with the likely price of the purchase ranging from anything from €3m to €50m."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yes, you read that right. Not only was Cristiano Ronaldo the best man at Jorge Mendes' wedding, he has now bought him the perfect wedding gift: a Greek island. Since it's economic collapse, Greece has put its islands up for sale, with the price ranging between 3 and 50 Million Euros.

Per Eurosport.

"According to a report in Portuguese media source Move Noticias, Ronaldo bought his long-time confidant and representative a Greek island.

Yes, a whole Greek island.

Greece has put a number of its islands up for sale as a result of its crippling financial problems and Move Noticias says Ronaldo took advantage, with the likely price of the purchase ranging from anything from €3m to €50m."

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'v read about that but, is anything on this islands? Electricity, water?

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lolllz, this is rather ridiculous... But anyway, yes, he can. @quikzyy: that's not so hard I think. Solar panels and shit..

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@quikzyyy
"is anything on this islands? Electricity, water?"

yes, on the yacht that'll be parked in there

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I live in Canada, and I see plenty of small islands all over the place. Many people own property on that island, and in some cases, own the entire island. Obtaining water and electricity is a lot simpler than you might think. The only issue may be the money required to maintain the water/electricity, but that's no problem for Mendes.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

How exactly do you buy an island?... Well, good for Greece I guess. Greek islands are amazing and they probably need the money. They are not as expensive as I thought.. Their houses probably cost more than the island itself.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

The islands over at Newfoundland are quite nice.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Good for him, although I hate Jorge Mendes.