Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

RVP foul on Sagna
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

well for star i wanna say it's not ANYTHING against RVP, not because he scored against us or anything.
but this is for me clean red card.

Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well quikzyyy, I have to disagree with you on this one. Just a typical sloppy CF tackle. no malice and not enough to cause significant danger. Yellow card was the correct call IMO.
P.S. I'm sure you're aware you just opened a can of worms?

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

This easy compared to Scholes. Definitely Yellow, some refs might give it. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yea but he not even touched the ball, with both legs he just fucked his legs. he should got break his leg again after tackle like this...

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

its a 50/50 some refs would give it some refs wouldn't

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

lol!! typical CF tackle???
Thats a red card !

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You start sending off strikers for a tackle like that you will have 1 getting sent off each game, it's a common tackle for strikers. All be it late it's 1 footed and his foot bearly leaves the floor which is yellow.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

for me, that's an instance red card, he didn't even have the ball! But the referee probably see the tackle from the angle we saw it.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

*didn't see

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

it looks deliberate to me.. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Nah. Sagna was a former teammate. It's not like RVP hated Arsenal, he just didn't like his lack of success there. Like everyone said, just a typical CF tackle. Maybe dangerous, but not any malicious intent.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That excuse "its a CF tackle" is ridiculous to me. Any player doesnt matter if its a goalie, defender, midfielder, or forward a foul is a foul. you can't claim its not a red because a forward did it. A red is a red regardless of pllayers position.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

And another point is that it was a two feet tackle, and as i said before, he didn't even have the ball. so why was he not shown red?

bloodred1992 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I say not a straight red. Same reason @Jimskeleton gave.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ouch.

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

why are people saying its a 2 footed challenge? its 1 foot...anyway Arsenal are lucky not to lose by like 5 goals, so look at your own team performance, instead of over exaggerating about a foul. 

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

What I don't understand is what difference does it make if the tackle is by a defender, midfielder or striker. A tackle is a tackle, no matter who it's by. Say evra had done that, would he have been given red? Most likely. What exempts strikers from getting red cards? 
1-two footed tackle
2-sagna didn't even have the ball
Instant red card. 
United fans, stop making excuses!
But it's in the past, and I'm not going to argue with children. So whatever

devilz 11 years ago

how you think that is a 2 footed tackle really does intrigue me. 

nandaYNWA 11 years ago

@devilz
glen johnson was sent off

and how is it clearly not a two footed tackle?
he clearly uses two feet.
anyway im not arguing with children

devilz 11 years ago

Ok. if you say so nanda. if you say so...

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I'm sorry but how can you seriously compare Johnson's to RVP's, Johnson clearly leaves the ground with both feet and it's a clear 2 footed lunge which is a straight red card.  RVP's is nothing like it. and if you start comparing every single tackle in every single game, fuck why not just book every player.